What goes around

Why is it so bright? I can hardly see. Where am I? Is... is that the forest? No, not again. Someone pushes me from behind. I turn around and nobody is there. I start going that way but it's like I'm on a treadmill, I run, yet I go nowhere. I turn towards the forest. I am suddenly in the middle of it, why? I turn around and it's trees everywhere. I look and see myself. I have red eyes and a knife. Mark is tied to a tree unconscious. She disappears, and I look at Mark. He opens his eyes. When he sees me, he looks shocked, fear in his eyes. He pulls back. His eyes shut hard. "Please..." he looks so frightened. The me dropped her knife when she left. I run over to grab it. Maybe I can cut the ropes! I pick it up and go over to Mark to cut the rope. "Hey, it's okay, I'll get you untied." I tell him. He looks at me and sees that I have a knife. He starts squirming, trying to get away. "Stop moving, I don't want to accidentally cut you." I tell him. He ignores me. I grab a chunk of rope and saw into it. He moves into the wrong place and I nick his arm with the knife. "Mark, Mark please! Stop, I'm helping you." I plead. "Don't hurt me..." he says. I manage to cut through the rope. If he has any good sense he will run. That, in itself, is frightening. He looks shocked. Then, he does something that scares me even more.
He stays. What did she do to him?!

I wake up with Mark next to me comforting me. "Shh, it's okay, I'm right here." I am crying. I must've been talking in my sleep. "I'm so sorry for whatever I did to you.." I say, thinking of Dream Mark. "Hey, you're okay. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm right here." I reach up and hug him. "Thanks for being here." I tell him. I would've cried an hour. I would've flooded the Earth. "No problem, sweetie." He is so nice. Like a big, muscular pillow. "Wanna sleep in my room, with me?" He offers. I light up. I love him. I'd love to sleep in his bed with him. I nod excitedly, like a happy puppy. He smiles and we get up, and head over. One-up is asleep cuddled next to Chica. They're so cute. We go across the hall and turn in towards his room. He lays down in his bed and I cuddle up next to him. I fall quickly asleep to his breathing.

I wake up in Marks bed. He isn't there, but I know he was earlier. I get up and walk downstairs to see Mark in the kitchen, making me... toaster strudels! Yea! He knows me so well. He pulls them out and sees me. "Good morning Y/N. I remembered you saying you liked these, so here they are." His voice is like butter. "Thanks so much! I love these!" He puts the icing on as I reach the bottom of the stairs. He hands me the plate. "Better eat up, you gotta go to work soon." Darn. Oh well, I'll manage. "And, I have a nice surprise for you when you get home. Not before!" Already? I've only been in LA for a week and a half. "Alright sweetie." I reply as I quickly eat my breakfast. I give him a hug and a peck to the cheek before I walk out the door, leaving him happy for his day. I walk out into the middle of the forest, and start recording the sims.

Okay, I know it's boring, but trust me. This short chapter ends with a twist. No, it isn't over yet.

Time skip until after "work."

I walk home, content, and excited for the surprise he is going to be giving me.  I run up the stairs instead of the elevator because I am so excited. I walk in the door to see him on the couch, playing on his phone. He perks up at the sight of me. "Hey cutie! Home already?" He seems surprised work already ended. I look at the clock. 4:00. "It doesn't last too long!" I jump down next to him and kiss him. The kiss is passionate, but short. (Like this chapter!) "So guess what?" He asks me. "What?"
"We're going to PAX in Boston, where I am going to announce you as my girlfriend." Oh my god really? PAX? His girlfriend? ...Boston..? Boston is where I moved from. That's where that psychiatric ward was, and the stupid doctor. But.. what are the chances? It's a pretty big city. Besides, announced as his girlfriend? It's going to be the best day ever. It'll be so much fun!
..right?

"What goes around, comes around."
"Where I am concerned, the world is like a treadmill. You try to run from me, but you are truly going nowhere."