Beginning

The fries were really good, but the burger was really boring. We all piled into the same taxi (somehow or another) and headed off to the hotel. Jack was stuck in the middle, and Mark was in the passenger seat. It was really awkward since nobody said anything. Once we hit the hotel, everyone piled out faster than horses from a burning barn. We walked inside. The lady at the desk asked our names. "Felix," "Jack," "Mark," "Y/N." mine was softer. She smiled politely at my obvious shyness. "Room 502." She handed me the keys. She then walked away. "Wait, we share?" Felix complained. "That's what the paper says. Jack, Mark, Felix and Y/N are in 502!" They look at Mark, who seemingly got the tickets. "What, it came with the tickets! I didn't know!" Jack sighed. "Maybe it'll be fun.." Mark offered. I go and hit the elevator button. They follow me and continue death staring Mark. "You know what? Sure." Felix finally says. "Alright, whatever, but I'm not sharing a bedroom with anyone." Jack replies. "There we go, see? We could all work together." Mark gives a chuckle. Jack looks like he's going to punch Mark in the face. The elevator arrives and we pile in. We go up to the fifth floor, and into the room, which is all the way at the end. There are three bedrooms. "Oh hell no. I take this one." Jack points to a bedroom. "Ill sleep on the couch, or something.." I offer. "No no no, you can just sleep in my bedroom with me. There, it's solved." "Ooooh!" The two remaining boys laugh. They are so immature. I love it. "Thank you, Mark." He rolls his suitcase into a room and I follow. "If you're not comfortable sleeping with me-" he starts, I interrupt, "I would probably end up sleeping with you anyways." He nods. "I mean, I just don't sleep well on couches. I.. uh.." I stammer. "Hey, relax." He coos.
"This is going to be fun."

"Fun is not necessary nor healthy. It's often dangerous, and bad for you."