Gangleaders Lover Boy: Two

Jackson

Walking back into the school I ran to my last elective.

<<<<>>>>

I backed out the school doors making sure Kaden wouldn't see me.

"Hey! Jackson, there you are man." Jared -my best friend- said grabbing my arm.

"Hey."

"So, I saw you talking Kaden before Gym. What was that about?" You see Jared knows I'm gay, the only one. He found out because he caught his brother and I making out, his brother and I never talked again. Tear, he was really hot too.

"I dropped my pencil case and he picked it up for me." A blush spread across my cheeks.

"Aww Jackie-Poo has a cwush!"  I slapped his arm "Ooh Jackie-Poo there he is!" He pointed making me slap his arm down, turning on my heel I began to walk.

Until a hand grabbed my shoulder. Why does God hate me?

I looked at the culprit. Kaden. Behind him Jared made kissy faces.

"You did good in gym, won us the game." He smiled, my knees fell weak.

Fûcking Christ, he could kill someone with those teeth.

"It wasn't a problem." I smiled -shyly- back. He chuckled and walked to Kelly.

No problem my àss, you almost pissed your self, mate.

Jared walked towards me, but before he could get to me I dashed out the school leaving him behind.

Remember you have game night tonight.

Fûck me in the àsshole.

You'd like Kaden to do that wouldn't you?

Opening the door, a dog attack my feet. Bella.

"Hi baby!" I smiled and bent down to pet her.

"Jackson! How was school?" My mother asked

"It was good."

"Talk to any girls?"

"No, I'm trying to focus on my studies."

Liar

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and made my way up stairs sighing.

Kaden

As soon as Kelly and I got to our cars I let go.

"Kaden I don't understand why you just don't ask him out!" Kelly groaned

"Because word gets around fast and if my parents find out I'm gay, they'll kick me out!" I pointed out.

"You can live with me then." She offered I smiled.

"If your mom says I can, I'll ask him out in private, okay." I compromised she nodded and opened her car door and got in speeding away.

"Yo man, what was that about?" Derek asked I shook my head and got in my car and drove away.

Kells- My mom said you could live with us if he says yes!

Me- Okay, get me his number and I'll invite him to my party Friday.

Kells- On it

Kells- (565) 589-6579

I put his number in my phone and text him.

Me- Hey it's Kaden, I was wondering if you and your red headed friend wanted to go to my party Friday?

Lil Nerd- Is this some sort of prank?

Me- Nah, can you come?

Lil Nerd- Yeah, I guess we'll come.

Me- Gr8, starts at 8:30

He didn't reply so I out my phone down and played Green Day; Jesus of Suburbia, and fell asleep with a smile.