Gangleaders Lover Boy: Ten

Jackson

I was thinking about what Leon had said, I mean it was pretty messed up but it was cute. I left Chemistry and saw Amanda paying Leon.

Oh fûck to the no, that skank is not gonna part Kaden and I!

I walked down the hallway as Amanda was leaving Leon, walking in her direction I kept my head down and slyly put my shoe behind her heel and she tripped.

I quickly rushed away to my car.

"Hey baby." Kaden grabbed my arm "I invited that Amanda chick to my party Friday!" He looked to happy. "And did you see that nasty fall, everyone ran to help her."

"I didn't see her fall but I heard all the commotion when I got to the doors." I smiled at him.

Maybe she was right, her and Kaden would be a better fit.

I shook my head and smiled "I'll see you at home, love." I kissed his cheek and got in my car. He walked away and I put my head on the wheel. A tap brought my head up.

"That little stunt you pulled in the hallway only got me and Kaden closer." She smiled "Thanks honey bun." She poked my cheek and walked away.

Starting my car I pulled out the parking lot, I felt a lump in my throat grow but I would not let myself cry over some bîtch who thought she could get whatever she wanted.

Two can play at that game.