Gangleaders Lover Boy: Four

Jackson

"Kaden I'd love too." I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

Kaden grabbed my waist and picked me up putting me on the ground. "We should probably go downstairs." He suggested, I nodded and walked to the door, but I was pulled back. Kaden's lips pressed to my temple and I was let go, I left the room with a bright blush, Kaden leaving a few minutes after.

"Jackson! There y- why is your face so red?" Jared questioned. "I'll tell you later." I turned around and noticed Kaden was staring and biting his lip. I chuckled and turned my head back to Jared. "Lets go, I want to tell you stuff!" I smiled and walked away swaying my hips a little.

We got in my car and drove to my house in silence.

How the fûck am I going to tell him Kaden kissed me? He'd never beli-

"Jackson, man you okay? We've been parked here for five minutes, let's go." He said opening his door; I followed in suit.

We walked up to my room and sat on my bed, I began explaining what happened.

"Wow! Jack-"

"My son is not a fàggot!" My mother yelled and stormed in my room kicking Jared out.

"M-mom!" I said surprised. "Wh-when you'd get get the-re?"

"Listen up! You are not a fàg, got it?" She poked my chest. I stood up towering above her, she wasn't fazed.

"Teresa, I am gay. You cannot change that, got it?" I said

"Jackson! Get. Out. Of. My. House." She yelled and left my room slamming my door. I got out a suit case and packed some of my clothes and called Jared.

"Jared, can I stay at you-" He cut me off. "Man I sorry, my parents aren't as....accepting as I am, and if you and Kaden start seeing each other you'd have to leave. I'm sorry man." He said. I sniffled and wiped a tear. "I understand." Hanging up I continued to pack.

Stupid homophobic àssholes. Why are people so small minded, my god.

I began looking through my contacts. Kaden. I clicked call.

"Hey." His voice was raspy.

"Hi, um I know we just started talking, but uhm my mom found out I was gay and kicked me out. Could I stay with you or do you know anyone I could stay with?"

"Oh um let me see if you can stay." He said and a series of sounds echoed in my ear. "You can stay with me, uh what time will you be over?"

"I need to finish packing and I'll probably get food." I said and looked around.

"Okay. That gives me time to set up your guest room." I frowned but it didn't take much to figure out his parents were homophobic.

"Thanks Kaden, thank you so much." I smiled

"Anything for you, handsome." I blushed and we said out goodbyes. Continuing with packing, with a smile this time.