A/N

So some people are confused about a few things.

In chapter 13 when Kaden caught Jackson under Drakes bed and said he was cheating, he wasn't. It was all a ploy that Amanda came up with. She knew what she was doing in their relationship and since she was already close the Kaden she made herself the fork in the road of Jacksons and Kadens relationship. I'm sure that's not the right terminology, you get it, hopefully.

Secondly, in the epilogue it ends with Teresa (Jacksons mom) talking about a secret. Its supposed to be a mystery and hopefully lead you to the idea of a sequel.

Oh yeah! I'm making a sequel.

If you have anymore questions comment or pm me.

Why wasn't anyone freaked out when Jackson randomly produced a gun, did he have a permit?

The gun wasn't randomly produced, it was under the waist band of his jeans under his jacket. Yes, he had a permit.

Why didn't Jacksons so called friends ever try harder at all?

There really isn't a reason, it could be whatever you want it to be. Like Kaden told them to stop talking or Jared liked the popularity and didn't want to be know as his best friend.

Who is the gang leader the books supposed to be about?

When I first started the book it was about Kaden but in every book I've ever written, they all had happy endings, I wanted this one to have sad parts. "Gangleaders" is meant to be plural so both Kaden and Gage are the gang leaders the title is referring to, even through Gage technically isn't a gang leader.

Does Jackson live?

I don't knowwww, you'll have to find out.