Gangleaders Lover Boy: Fifteen

Jackson

No one was home so I took that as my opportunity to go to a bar. Putting on black ripped skinny jeans, a low cut white T-shirt, and white Nike's. I put my hair in a quiff and put contacts in: I like this version of myself, I feel confident and sexy. I quickly added a jacket and a gun in the back of my jeans considering all the good bars are across the tracks.

Locking the door on my way out I put my ear buds in and played Russ, now he is what you call a Greek god. He might resemble Russell Brand a bit but Russell Brand can't pull off a man bun so he sucks. The day I meet that man is the day all innocence is taken away.

After an hour and half walk I finally made it to the bars, my favorite place as if late.

Kaden (Surprise)

"Kaden! Listen to me!" Derek yelled "Jackson is doing awful, have you seen him?! He has purple bags under his eyes, he reeks of alcohol, and Peter just saw him cross the tracks and head into a bar!" That grabbed my attention. "Get your head out of your ass, you forgave me now forgive you. You know the story, Amanda's gone go back to him."

"He would never come back to me, Derek! Can't you see that? I broke him, he probably hates my guts, hell, he probably wants my guts on a wall." Slamming my head on the table, I sighed.

"How about, you go to the bar and we fake trying to kidnap him and you save the day." Drake reasoned, everyone nodded including me.

Jackson

I've been at the bar for about an hour and the bartender won't give me anymore drinks so I'm just sitting on a stool when the door bursts open. I felt myself getting yanked up and cold metal get put to my head.

"Everyone shut up or he dies!" Cliché much? I threw my elbow to his gun and kicked him back and sat back down, only to have metal put back to my head.

"Yo! Let him go!" An all to familiar voice said, oh I get it, I'm supposed to play damsel in distress, while Kaden's my knight in shinning armor and saves me, swoon.

I subtly grabbed the gun from my pants, time to show him, I'm not going back to him and I don't need him. The other guy clicked his gun as if he was seriously going to blow my brains out with I honestly wouldn't mind but I gotta show him I'm not scared. I quickly twisted a stood and put my gun to the other guys head, Derek's head, two months ago I would've put the gun down and begged for forgiveness, but he slowly stopped answering my texts and calls as did everyone who was associated with me.

"Shoo." I clicked my gun and took the safety off.

"What the hell Jackson?! It's me Derek!"

"I know-" I simply said "-Maybe if you called or texted me back and not add fuel to the fire of me being a cheater I'd be asking for forgiveness. Now Kaden." I turned and walked over to him and put the gun down, he smiled hopefully. "Get your cronies and leave, I don't ever want to see you again." I turned and went back to my seat and put the gun back on safety, paid the bartender and left.

°°°

Once I got home I saw Adrian, Brett, Donny, and a bunch of other guys in my living room. Adrian was flirting with my mom, gross.

"Ahh! Jackson you'r- you reek of alcohol." My mom sighed

"Well I had a gun held to my head because Kaden wanted to be my knight in shinning honor and save me." I plopped on the couch upside down so my legs were hitting the window

"WHAT!" She yelled

"Relax I'm here and I'm okay." I sighed lifting up my hips and pulling out the gun and throwing it on the carpet. "I'm not gonna lie though, he looked fúcking hot. His hair was messy and his black shirt was clinging to his muscles and he was wearing skinny jeans that made his butt look like buns cooked to perfection." I made a 'MMMM' type sound and closed my eyes.

"Jackson!" My mom hit my stomach

"Whoopsie daisy." I smiled innocently at her, which earned an eye roll.