Gangleaders Lover Boy: Eleven

Amanda

I will get Kaden, no matter what. That little Jackson kid doesn't stand a chance compared to me. Leon's getting every detail about their relationship from Jackson without him even noticing!

I pulled in my driveway and walked into the house and was greeted my Kelly.

"Listen here, Amanda. Kaden is finally happy and comfortable with who he is, and you will not ruin that, got it?" She backed me up against the wall and poked my chest. I shook my head and chuckled "Oh sweet darling Kelly, you're my friend, you're supposed to help me get what I want..." I smiled at her. "Why didn't you say anything about liking him when we were dating?" She walked backwards and sat down. "Because darling, friends don't go after each other's boyfriends." I smiled and walked to my room, hearing the front door close.

Kelly

That fûcking bîtch, using one of my mistakes against me. I called Kaden and started to tell him what's going on.

"Kaden you have to listen to me. Amanda is trying to steal you away from Jackson! She's manipulating you into thinking she's a nice person, please please believe me Kaden!" I said as soon and he answered.

"Woah woah calm down Kells. Why do you say that?"

"She told me she was gonna get you, she's paying Leon -Jacksons lab parter- to get information about your relationship."

"Kelly, you and Amanda are friends, you shouldn't be saying things like that."

"Fine Kaden. But once she ruins you and Jacksons relationship you'll regret not listening to me." I hung up and hit my steering wheel with my head. Next I called Jackson.

"Jackson, I know what Amanda is doing and I'm going to help you stop it."

"Thank you Kelly, thank you so much" he sniffled

"Jackson! Are you crying? Wait stupid question. Where are you?"

"I'm in my room at Kaden's house..."

"Does he know you're crying?"

"No. He said he's at Derek's house." I hung up and texted Derek

Me: Is Kaden at your house?
Derek: no, he's at Amanda's, why?
Me: Drive to his house and Jackson and I will explain

Calling Jackson back I told him Kaden was at Amanda's -which I probably shouldn't have over the phone- and Derek and I were coming to his house.

I'm going to bring that bîtch down.