Gangleaders Lover Boy: Thirteen

Kaden

I pulled my mask over my face and grabbed my gun.

"You're doing a good thing, Kaden." Amanda patted my shoulder and copied me.

"I feel like I'm betraying everyone. What's gonna happen if Jackson finds out? Oh my go why didn't I think of that before. He's not gonna love me, he's gonna leav-" Amanda cut me off and rolled her eyes.

"Karen. Shut up. He won't find out. Drake is the only one home. Why would Jackson be there in the first place?" She has a point, I nodded and put my hand on the car handle. "Go!" She yelled and both our doors swung open and we jumped out.

Jackson
Derek texted me and asked if I want to hangout with him, Kelly, and Drake, I said yes and all three of them came and picked me up.  We were up in Drake's room and Kelly and Derek went to Derek's room probably to frickle frackel. Drake and I decided to watch TV and stayed a safe distance apart when I heard a loud thump. Drake was asleep so I scooted closer to him, sank into the covers as I heard footsteps near the door and tried to wake him up. My good he's a heavy sleeper

There were shadows behind the door, I smacked Drake to wake him up.

That got him up

"What the h-" I covered his mouth and put my finger over my lips and pointed to the door. He nodded and pointed to under his bed and grabbed a gun. I got under his bed and he laid down again and hid the gun. The door busted open and I jumped and hit my head. I heard shouting but I couldn't understand any  of it, then a hand grabbed my leg and pulled me out.

"Jackson?!" A guy in a mask yelled and the girl pulled her mask off and it was Amanda she chuckled and ripped off the guys mask and it was Kaden.

Kaden

I saw Jackson and my heart sank. He was under Drake's bed.

"Jackson. We're done." I walked out and Amanda followed me and hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise. You'll get over him." She kissed my cheek and she walked  to the car, with me following.