Gandleaders Lover Boy: Six

Kaden

Jackson and I walked out of the seafood restaurant and to my car.

"I'll follow you, okay." Jackson said and rubbed his arm; the goosebumps on his arm extremely noticeable.

"I'll have a friend of mine pick it up." I offered he shook his head. "I don't want one of your friends to go through all of that trouble." I grabbed his keys from his back pocket and smirked. "You're not going anywhere without these, babe."

I finally got him in the car but he had to interrogate Derek before willingly giving him the keys.

"If my car has one scratch on it, I will kill you and your friend." He crossed his arms and looked out. I took this as my opportunity to poke his booty, he squeaked and looked at me. "You're not getting a kiss tonight." He poked out his lip and scooted closer to the door.

I pouted and turned on the radio

"So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover that I know you can't afford like that tattoo on your shoulder"

Jackson began to sing along, I turned down the radio and pulled out my phone and began to record his singing. (Up top)

"Kaden. Why must you record my voice?" He asked I shrugged "I sound like a dying goat!" I pressed the brakes and looked at him.

"Baby, don't say that again. You sound amazing singing and I bet you sound better in bed." I winked and began to drive again with a smirk.

"Fûcking perv" he mumbled and leaned his head again the window, falling asleep.