Gangleaders Lover Boy: Twelve

Kelly

I got to Kaden's house at the same time as Derek, he got out and gave me the most confused look. We walked in the house and ran through all the guest rooms until we found Jacksons room. Derek broke the lock and Jackson was lying face down bawling. Derek pulled him up and sat him on his lap.

"Explain."

"You know how Amanda and Kaden have been getting closer?" He nodded and rubbed Jacksons back "Well Amanda is trying to steal Kaden away from Jackson and I told Kaden about it and he didn't believe me and he told Jackson that he was going to your house but I'm pretty sure he's going to Amanda's." I took a breath and looked at Derek and Jackson. Derek's face was red and Jackson was shaking and crying silently. 

"So Amanda is trying to steal a gay guy who's in a relationship?" I nodded and took Jacksons hand and continued.

"She going to his party Friday and Kaden was running after Jackson and Jackson tripped Amanda and instead of following Jackson, like a good boyfriend, he helped Amanda."

"P-please stop talking about him." Jackson whispered "Please leave. I want to go to bed and fix my lock please." He crawled out of Derek's lap and under the covers as Derek and I left.

"I feel so bad for him, his first ever boyfriend is probably being seduced by an insane shemale." Derek said walking down the stairs and out the door. 

Kaden

I looked at Amanda. "This is fucking insane we're not doing that!" 

"We have to Kaden, it's the only fùcking way! Listen to me Kaden, I know you don't want to hurt him and I know you love him and that he's practically your brother but if you want to get to 'it' you have to."