Gangleaders Lover Boy: Seventeen

Jackson

It's been six months since we last talked, let fill you in.

I think my mom and Adrian are dating but that's between you and me.

Gage and I aren't dating but we are???

My house almost got robbed, you know, normal stuff.

Anyways as of right now, Gage and I are at his house watching Quantico.

A loud bang sounded from down stairs, scaring the bejebus out if Gage and I.

"Gage! Get down here!" Adrian yelled

"Jackson, go in my closet and in the attic, okay?" I nodded and stumbled over  to the closet and closed the door.

Ya'know this is quite familiar, being gay and in the closet. No? Okay.

I claimed up into the attic and crawled into a corner.

BANG

BANG

BANG

Three guns went off at the same time.

No, nope, nada. I don't want to be here. Can I sneak out? Maybe.

It's worth a shot.

Slipping through the attic door and Gage's room, I saw the something I never wanted to see.

Carlos climbing, well crawling, up the steps a trail of blood behind him.

"Do not go down there, Jackson."

I shook my head and crouched down beside him and took of my shirt and put pressure on his wound.

"Keep this there, I'll be back. Oh and call the police." I gave him my phone and ran down the stairs.

Now this is a sight I never wanted to see, much less imagine.

Adrian, Donny, and Brett putting pressure on other guys wounds. I looked around for Gage and there he was, shot twice into he stomach on the couch.

"No, no!"

I ran over to him and ripped parts of my jeans and put them over his wounds.

"Hey baby." He smiled at me

How is he smiling!? He's shot and I'm the one bawling.

"H-hi." I hiccupped.

"I love you baby boy. Don't forget me."

"I won't." I was ripped away from him as paramedic's picked him up on a gurney.

After many more trips, the house was empty, except me, just standing there starring and the blood covered couch.

Two hours later and I'm sitting in my room, bawling.

Gage passed while in surgery. Adrian came over and told me. Him, Donny, Brett, and a few others are the only ones who survived.

I walked over to my closet and untied the rope that was holding up a bag of dirty clothes. I tied to the bar in my closet and began my letter.

Dear mom,

     I'm sorry this is how it ends. Momma, I loved Gage more than anyone. More than dad, Kaden, I love him more than frigging Bella, and almost as much as I love you.

     You are my rock, always will be. I'll be watching over you, making sure nothing happens to you.

                      Goodbye Momma, I love you.

                                           ~Jackson ♡

"Jackson! Dinners ready."

I quickly jumped on the chair and put the noose around my neck and kick the chair over.

Everything went black.