Gangleaders Lover Boy: Sixteen

Gage

"I'm gonna shower, I'll be back." Jackson kissed his moms cheek and walked upstairs.

"I'm sorry about him, I really am." Teresa looked down as her face flushed.

"Teresa, it's okay. He's heartbroken, he'll be okay soon." Adrian rubbed her shoulder, a sad smile covering his features. Barf.

Footsteps sounded down the stairs.

"Momma! Do you want a sandwich?" Jackson asked when he was at the end if the stairs in his sweatpants and shirtless glory.

Holy moses

"Yes sweety, thank you."

"Any of you guys want one?" We all shook our head no.

After five minutes of awkward silence, Jackson came back and sat in front of his mom between her legs.

Jackson

When I sat down most people gave me a crazy look and others looked me up and down.

"What?-" I swallowed my food. "I've done this since I was little."

"He right. He does it at family events, even now. He's my little baby." My mom smiled at me.

I looked up at her and smiled back.

Gage

I wish I had a family relationship like that. I wish someone would look at me like that and mean it.

Jeez I'm depressing.

"Family goals." Jason whispered

I chuckled at him and nodded.

"You sure you guys don't want anything?" Teresa asked "Jackson makes amazing chicken."

Carlos shot up at the sound of "Chicken".

"I'm hungry." He raised his hand and waved it in the air.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Teresa clapped and jokingly shoved Jacksons head forward and stood up. "Great!"

"Ow." Jackson muttered and stood up.

"I'll go set the table." He said after getting a look from his mom.

We all walked into the dinning room that led into the kitchen. Everyone sat down except Jackson.

Instead he turned on a burner and got out a bunch if stuff.

There was chicken, vegetables, swirly and colorful noodles, and a bunch of drinks. Then he got a lot of plates, silverware, glasses, and napkins.

After placing everything down he went over to his mom and whispered something.

"Yes, you can. Thank you for making dinner."

"Anything for you, ma." He smiled at her and took out his phone and walked back to the kitchen.

After about 30 minutes of talking and laughing, Teresa stopped talking and told us to shush and looked straight ahead. We all turned and watched Jackson and he gracefully waltzed around the kitchen and sang.

Jackson

I looked up and everyone was starring at me, my face turned into a tomato. My mom stood up and walked over to me. I smiled at her and changed the song to some ball room song. Her and I began to waltzed across the kitchen laughing at each other as we stepped onto each others feet.

I missed my mom, I missed my family. I have it back now, and I've never been happier.