Gangleaders Lover Boy: Eight

Jackson

Lunch time came around and everyone was in the café. Kaden stood up and cleared his through.

"I want everyone to know-" he paused and took a deep breath "I want everyone to know that Kelly and I broke up." He sighed and everyone booed.

I realized what he was doing and I stared at him with a small smile on my face.

"But-" he smiled "-I have found someone equally amazing." Kelly clapped and got up to hug him. Everyone gasped at her reaction. "That someone is Jackson Peral!" He smiled and walked over to me.

People stared as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and captured my lips in a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my lower back. Some people awed -Like Kelly- others booed.

The bell rang and we separated, Jared hooted and Kelly ran towards us and hugged Kaden and I.

"You guys are soooo cute!" Kelly gushed and pinched my cheeks, I blushed and swatted her hands away.

"Thank you, Kelly." I smiled and grabbed Kaden's hand. We were the only ones in the café now besides Derek. Derek came up to Kelly and wrapped his arms around her. I cooed and smiled. "I should get going, I don't want to be late. Bye Kaden." I kissed his cheek and walked out the café.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in my classroom with a smile on my face. Everything stopped and everyone -including the teacher- stared at me. Girls who adored Kaden glared at me.

I sat down and took out everything I needed. A girl sat down beside me. "I will get Kaden!" She said I stared at her, my confidence fell. I looked down and grabbed my pencil. "He will be mine, Jackson." I looked at her, realization hit me. "Amanda!" I gasped