Gangleaders Lover Boy: Fourteen

Jackson

It's been two months since I cheated on Kaden. I lost all my friends, minus Kelly, Derek, and Drake. Jared gave me a shiner once word spread, didn't even let me explain. Its gone now but not the one on my heart

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Grabbing the brandy from my dads alcohol cabinet I went to my room.

Its become my routine. Wake up, take Advil, go to school, go home, get drunk, pass out. Amazing life I got, at least its Friday.

------

"Jackson you drunk jackass get up!" My mom groaned and smacked my face. Her and I are good now, once I came home crying she finally got it through her thick skull that no matter what I'm not gonna change and I needed her.

I groaned and laid my arm over my eyes "What."

"We're, well you're meeting our neighbors, it's a group of boys and their all around your age. I've already talked to them, they're ecstatic to meet you. Get up and look presentable, please baby. Jared's mom called and explained why he wasn't coming over, and you need to make more friends that aren't also friends with Kaden." She stroked my hair "I put Advil on your table and water, you forgot last night. I love you baby."

I smiled at her "I love you too" I took the Advil and started getting ready.

"Ma I'm going over see ya later." I yelled and grabbed some sunglasses, my headache still hasn't gone away but it's not as bad as my first hangover so oh well.

Walking across the yards I knocked on the door.

"Ah! Neighbor!" The guy yelled "Oh sorry man, from what your mom said you didn't seem like the type a guy to get hammered" he said as he let me in

"I wasn't, but something happened." I sighed as I sat on the couch "Though I wasn't this uh-" I paused "-open till it did happen, I cared to much." I leaned my head back.

"Yo, Brett who's the...-" his sentence faded "-hungover hottie. Damn did you party hard." Another guy started talking

"Not a partier. Just fucked up." I shrugged as my headache started to fade. "So what brought you guys to this wretched town?" I asked as I took off my sunglasses.

"Can't tell you that until we trust you. But I say we can. Donny go get Herold, I got an idea." Brett smirked and holy golly moses, that was hooooot.

About 10 minutes later Donny called Brett and Brett left and Donny sat.

"Well you know my name, what's yours." He asked

"Jackson" I sighed, as of late I've been the talk of the town, I'm the reject of town for now.

"Cheater of town."

There it is.

"That's their story, not mine." I sighed

"So that's why you're hungover, innit?" He asked, I nodded.

"Donnyyyyy!" Brett sang "We're a-go." He bowed

Donny smirked "Jackson, would you like to know why your lover boy was wearing a ski mask holding a gun?" He asked

"How uh-" I gulped "-did you know that?" I backed into their couch cushions.

"Magic!" Brett exclaimed and jumped on the couch.

"Alrighty, his name is Kaden O'Neil. He comes from Tallahassee Florida and is in a gang. Jericum gang to be exact, not the most deadly or infamous, just the right amount to be feared. Instead of tattoos they wear rings, thick band with 8 small 1 karrot dimonds then a bulb on top. Seen it?" I nodded and gulped "Back to what I was saying. Their not very infamous in America but in Europe they literally act like they rule the place and if you ask certain people, they do."

Donny ran a hand through his hair and gripped Bretts hand, aww.

"And we-" Brett gave me a huge smile "-Are the gang that is always one step ahead and better!" He belted out keeping his smile the whole time, understandable. "We're the Deadroses and that's all you get to know." Brett cut himself off abruptly "Boss, my man!" He got up and walked over to a man who looked old and he was tall, seriously how can people tell a guys height by looking at them.

"Hey Brett, Donny, and Jackson, nice to meet you." He smiled at me "The name is Adrian." He held out his hand for a hand shake, I shook it. "I hate to do this but I need you to leave. Come back later though." Adrian smiled and pointed towards the door.

Getting up and grabbing my stuff and that was that.