Gangleaders Lover Boy: Seven

Jackson

I woke up in I'm guessing the guest room of Kaden's house. Standing up I walked to the bathroom and began my routine.

I left my room and then the house before anyone was even awake, I wanted to figure out my way to school from Kaden's house without being late. I got a phone call.

"Where are you!" Kaden demanded

"Relax. I just wanted to find the way to school from your house without being late." I said calmly as I began to recognize the area.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You could've at least told me."

"Yeah, I guess. I'm at school though." I sighed as he hung up.

I looked out and saw Jared, getting out my car and grabbing my stuff I walked toward him.

"Man! I looked everywhere for you, did you find a place to stay?" Jared asked me he furrowed his eyebrows

I smiled "Yeah. I'm staying with Kaden but don't tell anyone, it's a secret." Jared smirked I looked behind him. Kaden pulled up with Kelly. Jared's smirked faltered as he grabbed my shoulder and we began walking to class.

"I thought he would've broken up with Kelly of you and him are an item."

"His parents are homophobic also, it doesn't really hurt, I mean we aren't really even a thing, ya'know." I sighed as I opened my locker and grabbing my books, Jared doing to same.

He nodded and we walked to class. Kelly and Kaden walking inside a few seconds later.

Kaden

I saw Jackson and his red head friend look at me then walk inside.

"Kaden, you need to come out to your parents then the school. I'm really tired of not being able to be seen with Derek in public." Kelly whined as she texted Derek.  I nodded "I know but I don't want to right now." She nodded understanding. I got out and grabbed my bag, going around the car to open her door helping her out.

As soon as we walked in I saw Jackson's brown quiff getting farther and farther away. Kelly and I walked to our friends.

"Kadennnnnn, when are you going to come out?" Drake asked. I shrugged and looked down.

I knew when I was going to come out, I had it all planned. It just has to be a surprise.