Ganleaders Lover Boy: Nine

Jackson

I walked out of the classroom and through the hall with my head down avoiding people. A hand grabbed me and pulled me back. Amanda.

"If you tell Kaden, or anyone for that matter, about what I said in that classroom you'll regret ever being born, got it?" She asked I nodded. She let go of my arm and smiled, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hi baby." Kaden whispered and kissed my cheek, everyone in the hallway 'awed' except Amanda -who just rolled her big áss eyes- Kaden left my waist and came to my side and grabbed my hand. "Hey Amanda, what were y'all were talking about?"

"Oh um, I asked him about the homework. Thanks again Jackson, bye Kaden." She winked and walked away.

"She seems cool, you should invite her to my party next weekend." He suggested "Anyway bye babe, I gotta go to physics. See you after school." He kissed my forehead and walked away. 

I began my way to Chemistry, one of my classes with Amanda.
----------------
I walked in the room and sat at an empty table and pulled out my books.

"Ya'know Jackson, I wish I had this class with Kaden because him and I have real chemistry. Unlike whatever you and him have." She winked and walked to her friends. I sighed and waited for my parter to sit down.

"Hey Jackson." Leon said and pulled out his seat "That was really brave. I mean kissing Kaden infront of the entire school like that."

I smiled "Hi and yeah I guess it was but I didn't really have a choice in it so."

"Kaden did-" he was cut off by Mr. Mosbey

That little cûnt nugget

"Hooligans sit down. Today we'll be mixing these chemicals" he pointed to the board "Make sure nothing explodes. Get started." He finished and sat down and looked through papers.

"Kaden didn't give you a choice in doing that?" He asked

I shook my head. "It was a surprise" I smiled and poured a tube in the jar thing.

"So you didn't know about that whole speech thingy in the cafè"  I shook my head no. "That's effed bro." He looked down at the instructions. "Pour the blue liquid in the beaker."