3| Kurt Wagner - Dangerous Training

Can you do another Nightcrawler one? Maybe you can do one where they train in the danger room and after the X-Men train, the rest leave and it's just Kurt and the character. So they practice their powers on each other and she accidentally falls on top of him. They then kiss but then Peter walks in, catches them and teases than about it!

---

"You're not coming?" Jean asked you as Kurt made you stay with him in the Danger room.

"Ve're going to train a little more." Kurt answered, smiling.

Jean nodded and left, followed by the others. You saw Peter grin widely as he exited the room which made you frown. Turning around to face Kurt, you waited for him to explain himself. Did he really say he wanted to train more? Why would he want to do that?

Hank and Mystique had made you train by pair today and you and Kurt had totally messed up your practice.

Well, you mostly.

They had asked you to make the both of you levitate in the air after Kurt had teleported you above the ground. At first, you had been fairly confident about your success, but you had ended up falling miserably on the ground over and over, leaving the two of you covered with bruises. After another fall and halfway through the training, Mystique had told you to stop, not wanting to see you get severely injured. You had been moping ever since.

So when Kurt said very seriously to you that you were going to try again, you laughed. Kurt stared at you in disbelief, a slight frown on his face.

"That's crazy! I'm only going to give us more bruises."

"Not zhis time. If I teleport us high enough, you'll succeed."

Kurt was being so serious you did not know how to react.

"Are you insane?" You would not survive a fall from too high.

"Trust me." He answered, wrapping his arms around you and teleporting you.

You heard yourself shout as he caught you off-guard. When you reappeared high above the ground, you clutched him. You did not even know how it worked but when you did not feel yourself fall you lowered your head and saw that you were levitating several meters above the ground. You let out a small gasp, surprised and proud. As you raised your head to look at Kurt, you saw him grinning at you.

"How?" You asked him, still embracing him, your face inches from his.

"Adrenaline."

His smile did not leave his lips as he was clearly proud of you. His amber eyes were sparkling and you lost yourself in it. He was, by far, the cutest guy you had ever met. Seeing your adoring expression, Kurt's smile faded and he moved his face closer to yours. You stopped breathing, waiting.

And that is when you felt it. The fall.

Kurt was fast to react and he teleported the both of you. Closing your eyes, you waited for the hard impact of the ground but as you hit something, you realized the blow was less painful that you had imagined it. In fact, as you sprawled over Kurt, you realized you were not hurt at all.

Opening your eyes, you saw Kurt looking at his surrounding dumbstruck and relieved at the same time. A quick look to your left made you realized you were in his bedroom and a quick look behind Kurt made you realized you were on his bed.

"I'm sorry; its zhe first place zhat came to my mind." Kurt apologized bashfully.

"It's okay. I'd rather be falling on your bed than on the ground."

Slightly blushing, you tried to move away from him but Kurt's tail was wrapped tightly around your waist, preventing you from going away. Locking eyes with him, you felt him hesitate for a short second before putting his hand on your cheek and pulling you to him. He gave you a small peck on the lips before retreating, afraid you would not feel the same way. But you were feeling the same and so you leaned on him to kiss him. He answered your kiss tenderly, his other hand resting on your back.

You could feel your heart racing in your chest as you pulled away from him, breathless. You saw Kurt opening his mouth, ready to talk, when you heard a voice coming from behind you:

"This is so adorable guys. So are you a couple now? Or just friends with benefits?" Peter asked, sitting in his bed, watching you with a large grin on his face.

You blushed as you realized he had witnessed the entire scene. Peter did not stop there though:

"Can I be the one to marry you? Or the best man at least? I love weddings you know."

Peter was about to say something else when you disappeared. The hard ground of the Danger room greeting you as you appeared in it.

"I don't vant to share you yet." Kurt explained, his deep amber eyes looking at you with the utmost adoration.

It made you smile and you leaned on him again to kiss him.

You were not ready to forget this training session.