15| Kurt Wagner - Spiders

"Can you write one about the reader can control bugs (arachnids insects so on) and she is talking to little spiders, because the spiders like her. Kurt 'accidentally' (the first time was an accident but then he kept going back and listening to her <3) listens in to her talking to them and adores the fact that she is being so kind to such a hated creature. (Plz make the reader speak German to the spiders every once in awhile)

Then, in the fall, during ballooning season (it's when bby spiders climb up to a high place and let the wind take them and they drift around in the air it's somewhat pretty -says the girl who likes spiders...-) and she invited her friends to watch the ballooning take place (but they were like haha no) Kurt was the only one that came. They watched the ballooning, it rather she did because Kurt was too busy staring at her joyous face. Then she leans against his shoulder and says something like, "The spiders told me that you love me. Is this true?" And then insert author-Chan's imagination here"

---

Kurt had been looking for Scott the first time he had caught you talking to your friends. At first, he had been surprised when he had seen you talking to the wall of the living room. Your back to him, you were whispering toward the ground to something Kurt could not see. He remembered feeling embarrassed, as if he had witnessed something he should not have, but his curiosity had gotten the best of him and he had walked closer to see who you had been talking to.

Discreetly, he had walked toward the other door and watched you from a distance. From this spot, he could see your profile. Your hands laying flat on the wooden floor, he had seen little spiders walking next to you and climbing on your arms.

He remembered staying in awe at what he was witnessing. You were so serene, talking to the spiders that were on your arms like they were your best friends. It was mesmerizing. There was something about your voice too: so soothing and calm. And when he had heard you talk German, he remembered perfectly how his heart had beat faster and how his mouth had slightly hung open at your flawless accent.

Every day since, Kurt had always come back to where you would meet your little friends. He quickly realized you stopped to talk to them at various places of the school and every time he would find you, he would stay near you and look at you: amazed and hypnotized.

In between those stolen moments, he had learned of your ability to control insects and had been pretty amazed by the way you were mastering it. When he had told you about it, you had simply answered you did not control them but simply asked them to do something, and they would, because they wanted to help you. It had been the purest and most beautiful thing he had ever heard.

---

Sitting in his usual corner, he was waiting for you. He knew you would come. It was your usual spot on Friday evenings to come and sit by the kitchen and talk a little to some of the big spiders that hide there.

He only had to wait a few minutes before you appeared a huge grin on your face and sat on the ground in a corner. From his hiding place, he could not see you but he did not need to, he only needed to hear your voice to feel all of his feelings for you bubbling at the surface.

"Wie gehts meine schatze?" (*How are you my sweethearts?)

Your melodious voice rang to his ear and he felt his heart pound faster in his chest. An idiotic smile appeared on his lips as you began to greet the spiders coming out of their hidden place.

He stayed sat, listening to you, for as long as you stayed there. He did not know how much time it was, he simply knew he never wanted it to end. Lost deep in your words, Kurt took a few minutes to notice the little spider stopped in front of him. Kurt's eyes became wide open at the sight of it and the spider ran to the other side of the room toward you. He felt his breath get stuck in his throat as he followed the spider with his eyes. Soon, he lost it and when he heard you greet it, he started to fiddle with his fingers nervously. The spider would tell you that he was listening. He knew it was not good to listen on other people's conversations but he just could not help it. Not with you. All he ever wanted was to hear you talk every day. He loved you. He gulped when the words came to his mind. He did not know how much he felt for you until now, now that you would know his shameful secret. He did not want you to reject him, think he was crazy. He just wanted to be with you. Even if it meant listening to you from another corner of the room.