17- Imma Care For You

Song- Earned it by The Weeknd

Saheed's POV~

Queen.

Her name rings over and over in my head.

What is it about her that captivates me? I wonder. For crying out loud, the girl is a whore. She's an ashawo.

Sitting in my American Airlines first class cubicle on Sunday morning and sipping from a glass of champagne, I entertain memories of the dark skinned beauty in my mind.

Skin that could put all the Mars and Bounty bars to shame. What would it be like, to kiss, suck and bite that skin while listening to her moans, pleading with me to just take her? My heart rate increases at the mere thought of her in my arms, yielding to my every command.

Bouncy coils, dark as charcoal and so full of life. I'd gladly spoil her silly, send her to the best hairdressers anywhere in the world to pamper those coils.

And a very fiery temper to match, the kind that turned a man on while she raved and yelled, oblivious to what she was doing to him.

The kiss I had forced on her at Quilox had ignited a fire in me, one that I knew all too well, one which didn't quench until I'd gotten what I wanted. And when she bit me...

Bloody hell, I'd not only felt pain, but pleasure as well.

Her temper had shown in the way she'd resisted me with so much energy, and her heated words, "Well, not me!" had sounded like a challenge to me. What I'd heard instead was "Well, try harder to get me!" A challenge is what I can never run from, and I see Queen as the biggest one so far. I plan to bend her will, and I won't stop until I've achieved my goal.

My body tingles all over and I sip more champagne, agreeing that it's taste was nothing compared to the taste of her lips.

All my life, the greatest challenges I've ever faced have either been academic or work-related, hence my success in the engineering world. Women have fallen all over me merely by the snap of my fingers and a flash of a smile.

"Na only Queen want do shakara." It's only Queen that wants to play hard to get.

That girl, she's something else.

Can one be perfect and flawed at the same time? Is that even possible?

For all the men she's been with, there's still this vulnerability I sense beneath the surface. I'd seen it while she stared out from the terrace over the Atlantic at the Oriental, in her smile when she'd asked me, "Isn't it beautiful?". I'd seen it at Quilox, when she'd withdrawn from me, enraged but with a bit of fear in her eyes.

She won't even let you hit on her.

The thought makes me laugh, prompting a passing air hostess, a stunning blonde, to look at me, smile and ask, "Is there a problem, sir?"

You've got nothing on Queen, still, I think while shaking my head no at her. With another smile, she walks away with her long, skinny legs and I marvel at how the thoughts of Queen have pushed away all interests in other women away.

I want more of her, more than she's offering. I want her to be mine and none other's, no matter what it costs me. Money? Time? I can't run out of those.

And since when did Saheed Bello not get whatever he wanted?

I open a sports magazine and try to catch up on the latest news on my favourite football team, Manchester United. I have to keep Queen out of my mind for now.

It's pretty weird to be spotted with a hard-on while you're more than thirty thousand feet in the air.

Lol.

A/N: Sorry guys, I tried to explain to Saheed that y'all didn't want his POV but he kept on insisting, and so here it is. Y'all thought!
PS. he says to tell you that he's here to stay. So rant all you want *Saheed smirks and sips more champagne*

 So rant all you want *Saheed smirks and sips more champagne*