33- Queen

Saheed's POV~

Good afternoon, Mr. Bello. How may I be of service today?"

Oh, in so many ways.

I smile, slowly taking my gaze up from her straight, coffee-coloured long legs, to her slim waist, and then to her face. It is spotless, oval-shaped and sporting red lipstick on full lips, like the cherry topping on a caramel and chocolate Sundae.

She saunters towards me. The French doors are open, and the breeze, cool and soothing in this hot weather, tickles the skin of my upper torso. Her scent reaches my nostrils, a seductive mixture of coconut and pineapple. The way she walks in those glossy black stilettos with her eyes fixed on mine makes me chuckle.

"I've waited for you, Mr. Bello," she says in a throaty voice as she twirls one of her thick braids. "I've waited for so long."

"You don't say?" I murmur when she brings her face close to mine.

She raises a leg and places it on the chair, right between my legs, all the while never breaking eye contact. The bold move makes me raise a brow and chuckle. She was trained well, props to her teacher.

"What took you so long?" she purrs, with a hint of demand in her tone.

I like this; I like how she seems to be in control at the moment because it heightens the anticipation towards asserting my control.

Saheed Bello is always in control of everything. Always. People have described me as a laid-back sort of person, but it is their surprise that pleasures me the most.

I raise a hand and touch her stocking-clad leg, trail my fingers up, up past the strap of her garter belt, up to her inner thigh and chuckle again when she trembles.

The Midas touch, only better.

"What do you want?" I whisper.

"You." Her dark eyes have never left mine through all this."All of you."

"What is your name?"

Say it. Say it.

"Queen."

That is all I need to get started, to take control.

A/N-- *runs away*