[11]

-Shizuo's POV-

So it's official, Izaya and I are together now. A few weeks ago I would have never believed that this would happen and I would have punched whoever suggested it in the face. But now the stupid little flea is all I can think about.
Even though we're officially a couple now we decided not to tell anyone. I personally don't want to deal with any more of the drama and Izaya well, thought it would be funny.

I am currently walking through downtown with Tom. Suddenly we hear a loud squeal behind us and I turn around to see Erika running at me. I prevent her jumping on me by putting my hand on her head. When she finally stops she looks at me with literal sparkles in her eyes.

"So how did your date go?!" She asks excitedly.

It seems that she doesn't even care that I ditched her date plan. The other three of her gang finally catch up and I finally give my answer.

"How do you expect? The little flea is a self-serving bastard. I can't believe I even thought I liked him," I lie in fake bitterness.

It seems like everyone's face dropped when I said that. Wow, I didn't know half of these people even cared.

"What did you expect?" I ask.

"But you two are perfect!" Erika says in dismay.

"I'd be happy if I never see him again," I say.

As I say that some of them stop looking at me and look behind me. I turn around and see Izaya with that all too familiar smirk.

"Is that so Shizu-chan, I'm sorry to disappoint you," he says.

I return the smirk and grab the pole for the yield sign right next to me. I take a swing at Izaya, but am careful not to try to hit him this time which is a weird feeling. We continue our back and forth like old times.

"At least everything's back to normal," I hear Tom say.

During one of his fake attempts to stab me Izaya gets close to my ear and says. "Do you want to take this elsewhere?"

I dodge and give him a nod. We continue to fight and start to move our fight away from the group who eventually disperse. Once we have pretended to fight long enough and have moved far away enough we stop. His hair is a bit out of place and he is slightly out of breath, I'm not going to lie he looks kinda cute. The street we're on is almost empty, I really want to kiss him right now.

"What?" He asks.

I look back at him in confusion.

He rolls his eyes. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I don't know, you're just so cute," I say smirking, moving closer to him.

"Oh really?" He questions wait, is he blushing?

I move in and put my hands on his waist and kiss him. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck. When we break for air I am surprised to see Izaya a blushing mess.

"Is that the first time you've made out with someone?" I ask him.

"Shut up," he says.

Just then we hear a familiar squeal and see Erika standing a few feet away with Walker who is holding a camera.

"I knew it, I knew it!" She yells happily.

I let go of Izaya and give them my harshest glare and take a step towards them.

"Scram!"

They take a hint and leave very quickly.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted," Izaya shrugs.

He puts his hand in mine and we walk together (Izaya skips) down the street. Why does this man make me so freaking happy.