Chapter 1

"ROSS JUST GIVE IT!" I heard a man yell from the apartment over. Jesus fuck. If I knew that this is what I would be waking up to in the morning I wouldn't have moved into an apartment. I would have just stayed in F/n's dorm. "FUCK OFF MAX!" A different voiced yelled this time. "FUCK IT!" I yelled getting out of bed. I was defiantly not going into college early today, I wanted to sleep in. But those plans flew out the window. '8:00' I sighed looking at my phone. 

After another few screams from next door I was done. I put on my black converse and went over there. I knocked on the door, and it was answered by a man that looked around my age with dark hair. "Um... hello?" He said while I stood there with an unamused look on my face. "Hi, I live next door. You guys yell really loud and I wanted to get some extra sleep. So could you all do me a favor and shut up. Or at least keep it down?" I spoke. "Shit! Ross! Max! Get over here!" He yelled. Two men showed up with a concerned look on their face. "Oh shit. Sorry." They said in unison, I walked back to my apartment. 

(Time Skip To College)

I walked over to F/n and sat down. It was lunch time and we already go food. "I hate where I live." I said as I turned to my side to look her in the face. "What happened this time?" She asked. "There are three boys that live next door and two of them are always fighting." I replied. "Oh wow. Are any of them cute?!" She sounded happily. "Well the one that answered the door was pretty hot." I mentioned. "Ooooooo, someone has a crush!" She sang . "I don't even know his name!" I defended. "Who cares?! I am coming over tonight and we are going to invite them over." She said. F/n has always been good at match making, even when we were at a young age. But it was a good thing at some moments. 

(Time Skip Home)

"Now that everything is set up, we go get them." F/n said as it was approaching 9:00. "Is this really a good idea?" I asked. I had always been socially awkward and I also don't really like people that much. "Yes! You were more than likely mean to them this morning, so you are doing this to make up for it! Now lets go!" I sighed and we went next door. 

F/n knocked. "Hey you're the girl from earlier! Oh and you brought a friend to come yell at us also!" Said the red head "Actually since Y/n was so mean to you this morning, we wanted to invite you over for a game night!" F/n spoke. I moaned hoping they would say no. "You got Smash Bro's?" The blond one asked. F/n looked at me, I nodded and walked back to my house. 

About half way into the game I gave up, as did the one with dark hair. We went into my office to talk for a bit without everyone's yelling. "I never caught your name." I said. "Tim. You?" He asked. "Y/n. Nice to meet you." I said back. "So what do you do for work, Tim?" I asked. "I edit videos for Youtubers. You?" He answered. "I don't have a job, my parents pay for my apartment and school stuff." I replied. He looked at me weirdly for a second, "You go to school?" He asked. "Yep, major in video editing. But I hate school. I just got out in May to go into a bigger, much harder school." I said. "Then why are you there?" He asked. "Because I want to get a well paying job so my parents don't have to support me on everything." I replied. He nodded, "We should go back out, I'm gonna grab a few movies." I said. Tim picked Frozen to make one of his friends mad, I picked a few horror movies.

"Hey Max we got your favorite movie!" Tim said as we walked out. He told me that the red head was Max and the blond was Ross. Max got really mad when Tim held up Frozen, "Guess you could say your, Mad Max." Ross said standing in position like he was about to run. "We aren't actually going to watch it! We are watching The Ring instead." Tim said with a smile, putting the movie down on the counter.

Only 15 minutes into the movie I got scared, I think Tim noticed because he put his arm around me. I snuggled into him. Then half way in I started getting tired, 'shit' I thought 'I really want to finish the movie.' I stayed up until the end, happily. Everyone but Tim had already gone back to their houses. "Well all chances of sleep are gone for me now!" I said pushing myself up off the couch, getting ready to take the movie out. "Yeah, and it sucks for you because you live alone." Tim snickered. I wanted to throw one of the books at him, but I resisted. "Actually, can you stay here tonight? I don't think there are enough cartoons in the world to help me sleep after that movie." He nodded. "Let me go grab some pajamas and I will be back." He said walking out the door.

*+Tim POV+*

I walked in the apartment to see Max and Ross sitting on the couch smiling. "Sooooooo.... How did it go with your girlfriend?" Max asked. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. Got my things. Then left.

I knocked on the door, "You know you don't have to knock if i know you are coming over." Y/n said as she opened the door. I walked in, she had Loony Toons on, "How old are you again?" I asked. "18, don't judge me!" She replied looking at the TV. We sat down and she snuggled up to me and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

(Author's Note: My fingers hurt now. 1029 words in one part. That is my new personal record! Have any of you guessed that I like Frozen a lot yet? I bring it into all my X Readers! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro