Chapter 9

(Time Skip To After Pax)

Pax was amazing! I got to meet so many Youtubers that I looked up to for so long. We declared that we are going to go to the others except for the one in Australia, I don't have my passport. 

Tim and I had started planning for the wedding a little bit, we are thinking the fall. Maybe in late September, mid October. But it's only February, we have time. Everyone introduced me to Shelby at Pax, she is so sweet! She and F/n are going to be helping with the wedding, even though Shelby lives out of town. We plan on flying her in for dress shopping though.

Work was normal today, except really boring. I got to do some things for OfficeAntics and fill Adam's spot. He was going through some things and needed to be home for a little while. We did Quick Change Challenge, I just got to sit in the chair and read the scenario, and make their life a living hell. Then we, sadly, did the Smoothie Challenge. It was Preston, Tim, and I, they had us do it because we hadn't before. I got Tim, Tim got Preston, and Preston got me. For Tim, I just put banana, Pepsi, and almost a whole bottle of hot sauce. Mine tasted like shit, but I have no idea what was in it. Preston said that his was bad, but it was probably not as bad as our's.

We all got off early, already having everything finished. I went back to the house and did the stupidest thing ever, luckily, Tim was recording the whole thing. I ran from the living room into my room jumping onto the bed like a whale. Best thing ever.

(Author's Note: I got so distracted writing this. It took me 4 hours. So, I would like to thank the academy, and all my fans! But really, thanks for the support, all of you, it means a lot. Anyway's, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro