Chapter 7

I woke up late today, or Tim just got up early and let me sleep. '6:41' my phone read as I picked it up in panic. I let out a sigh and Tim walked in the room, "Morning, babe." He said coming over and kissing me. "You're up early." I said groggily. He shrugged, "Didn't sleep that well last night. I couldn't go back to sleep after 6:00." He said getting a shirt out of the drawer. "That sucks." I sympathized, getting up and putting my arms around his neck. We looked at each other and kissed again. With that I went to get a quick shower.

(Time Skip To Work)

I got into the office and barely anyone was there. It was Tim, Ross, Max, F/n, Jordan, Corey, and I. I didn't think of it to much, we also were a bit early. But I carried on to my office. I turned everything on, 'I should vlog today.' I thought. I checked my schedule looking at the things i had planned. Vlog, was on there for anytime I wanted to. I went to get the camera, found it, then turned it on. "Hey guys! Y/n here and today I am going to bug everyone in the offices!" I said walking out of my office, going over to the editing square, "Lets bother the editor's first. They always have the best reaction. Hey Tim, do we still have Silly String in the car?" I asked, he gave a slight nod and handed me the keys. With that I walked down getting 6 bottles out of the car, and carried them to my office. "Best part of working in an office full of Youtubers, the pranks!" I said taking the tops off two. I saw Barney and Red come in while I was getting the stuff. So I walked over to their office's, smirking at the camera. "Surprise!" I yelled at Barney, spraying Silly String all over him. He laughed and carried on with what he was doing.

Lastly was Tim. He was in the kitchen getting something. "Hey Tim, what are you doing?" I asked hiding the string behind my back, but the camera in front of me. "Oh nothi- WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed as i sprayed him then bolted. Managing to say my outro and ending the vlog there. 

He caught up to me after a few minutes, picking me up and putting me on the couch. Sitting next to me, "Hey." He said looking at our intertwined fingers. "Hey." I said back, looking at him. "Can I ask you something?" A part of me died when he said this, but I nodded anyways. He got off the couch, and Corey and all the other people in the offices crowded around us, Corey had a camera with him. "Y/n L/n, I love you so much. And I know this is really soon. But when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. So will you make me the happiest man in this state, and marry me?" He asked. I sat there in tears nodding my head through the whole thing. "Yes!!" I said through the tears, hugging him. "Forever and always." He whispered. "Forever and Always." I whispered back.

(Author's Note: Randomly burst into tears while writing the first few sentences of the last paragraph. I wasn't even planning on doing the proposal in this part, but it felt right. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro