Chapter 16

The girls screamed. Loudly. I started crying, "What if he doesn't want a baby?" I whispered. Alesa pulled me into a hug, "I am sure he will love this baby as much as you." I sniffled. "How are we gonna tell him?" I asked. They all smiled, I shrugged and started smiling. 

"Well we need to record it, so we can tell everyone but Tim." F/n said. "Yes! Maybe a challenge?" Jess said. "Why don't we just do it as an early birthday present? It's a month until July!" Alesa chimed in. I sat there in the kitchen chair. Smiling at their enthusiasm for telling my husband I am pregnant. "Y/n!" They screamed. "Well we do need to record it. We will tell everyone but Tim. But I really like the idea of the early birthday present. I also think that I should just tell him. Like now." I replied. "Separate cars so if one of us need to run we can." With that we all nodded drove to the offices.

(OFFICE TIME)

We all walked in, I held a box with the test in it. We had texted everyone but Tim on the way there. Corey already had the camera set up, they followed me to the IRL set while Adam got Tim. "Hey babe, what's going on?" Tim asked walking in. I stood up and smiled handing him the box. He opened it and smiled immediately and hugged me super tight, "We.. need... air." I said, he let go and kissed me. "Are you kidding?" He asked looking at me dead in the eyes. "You are gonna be a dad!" He picked me up and spun me around. "I love you both so much!" He said. "We love you to, now can we get food?" I asked. He looked over to Alesa and Jess, "Do cravings start this early." They both laughed and nodded.

(Author's Note: BABY! It took me a while to come up with ideas for how to announce in this chapter, also I have already found names and the gender, but you won't know for a while, while meaning like chapter 19 or 20. But that isn't to long! Thanks again for all the support, you are all amazing! Also if you have any tags you want me to do, I will do them even if I am not tagged. I will see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro