Chapter 23

!(9 Months Pregnant; Due any day now)!

Tim has come to work with me everyday this week just to make sure I was going to be okay. Frankly, I was fine with it. Especially because of today.

I got to work around 10:00, Tim was with me. He knew that my due date was in 3 days, so he put everything in the car when we left. Everyone was getting their coffee, and I need mine, so I got it. Then everyone was doing their normal. Tim was spinning in a chair helping me edit. Thats when it happened, my water broke. "Tim!" I shouted, implying for him to stop spinning and help me to the damn car. "Now?!" I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. He shouted at Adam telling him we were leaving, Adam replied with 'Good Luck' and got back to recording.

It was a long process, having the baby and everything. But it was all worth it when I held her. She had Tim's blue eyes and brown hair, and my nose and lips. Which I am perfectly fine with. The nurse also helped so much, she gave us her personal number incase anything was going wrong. She also taught Tim how to change diapers while I slept a little.

(Next Day)

Everyone from the offices came before we left. Alesa and Jess almost screamed when they saw Monica. Then F/n shared amazing news, she was pregnant, and Ross was the father! We all congratulated them then everyone went back to Monica. All the ladies were done with their cuteness over load so we talked. "The boys seem to love her." I announced. "Ross is going to be such a great father." F/n said, watching Ross with Monica. "Both the boys are a lot better with Monica then they were with Mason at first." Alesa mentioned. Max had always been good with babies, Tim and Ross, not so much. "We all have such beautiful families." Jess finished. We all hugged each other.

Tim came over after stealing Monica from Max. He handed her to me. "She had your eyes." I smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder and put his head on mine. "She has your lips, and nose. God you have such a cute nose." He whispered kissing the top of my head. I love my little family.

(Author's Note: BABY! *Ahem* Sorry, Castic's only weakness is babies, also very very cute Youtubers, *cough* Tim and Max *cough* *cough*. Anyways, thanks for the support and everything, it means the world! See you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro