About Me (update and other things)

I decided since this was my most viewed story to put this here! First of all, I am thinking about returning some time in November, possibly first week of December. By return, I may be writing a new book that is not a Fan Fiction, no matter how much I love them.

This book is about many things, especially the difference between dreams and reality. So I will give you a brief description: Becca is 16. She goes to meetings every Thursday and then gets coffee. One day, she runs into someone on her way out. What happens when the person makes her come out of he shell? What happens if this is just a dream?

Caught In A Dream «Coming Soon»

Now for the real reason I wanted to write this. I have been getting a lot of new followers and I only know 3 personally. The rest of you, well, don't know a damn thing about me. So I am going to do a little about me chapter!

Name: Annie
Age: 13 (January 13th 2003)
Favorite Thing: Writing and Music
Favorite Band(s): Fall Out Boy; Panic! At The Disco; Andy Black; Starset; Shawn Mendes; and many more
Best Subject: Science or English
Worst Subject: Math
Relationship Status: Forever Alone; hopefully one day
Crush: Avery (it's a dude) He doesn't read my books so I can do this
Favorite YouTuber: Mithzan, TimDotTV, Skydoesminecraft SkyVSGaming and Skydoesthings, Aphmau, JSE, Markiplier, many others!
Hair Color: Brown with blonde ends, gets dyed every few months
Height: 5'7

That is all I am going to do right now. Just to clarify, I am still on hiatus, just wanted to do this because of the activity I am starting to get. I would also like to thank you all for the milestones we have hit: Once Forgotten is at 800; What Lies is at 1.5k; What Was There is almost at 200; Say You Love Me is at 200. It may not seem like big numbers, but just to know that people are taking the time out of their day to read something I wrote is amazing! Not to be cliche, but it means the world to me that I can write something and people will read it. If you have any other questions you want answered, just comment them. I am always on Wattpad and always get the notifications!

I would like to thank you all for reading this, I will see you in a few weeks! Keep an eye out for Caught In A Dream. Some of you might be happy to hear that there will be no Author Notes on those, only because I want it to be like a real book.