Chapter 11

After a few days, everything went back to normal. No more sickness, and we got to go to work. Max and Ross quit working at the offices, so we got Preston. "Tim! Work time! Lets go!" I said shaking him. "Fine, I will get up. But don't expect this to be normal, and when we get home tonight, I am going back to bed." I laughed and got my clothes. Blue tank top and black skinny jeans.

(Time Skip To Offices)

I heard Tim talking to Adam after lunch. I heard faint "okay" and "it's fine, man." I asked Tim what it was all about, "What is going on? I over heard you and Adam talking." He sighed. "I am leaving the offices to do YouTube full time." He stated, looking down at his feet. I pulled him into a hug, "Good for you." I whispered.

We pulled away, "How are you going to tell your fans?" I asked. He shrugged, "A video I guess." I looked at him, "Want help packing your desk? I am done with my editing." He nodded. God I hope this works out for him.

We went home that night in silence, not awkward, just silent. We pulled into the drive way, "I am going to leave the stuff in the car." Tim said, I nodded. Recently I had gotten a car, so no need to use his anymore. We got up to the door and he held my hand as we walked in, dragging my into our room. We sat on the bed next to each other, "What's up?" I ask, not knowing why I am in here. "I don't know." He said. I put my head on his shoulder, playing with his hands. "I love you. I will be here to support you through this. I am happy for you going your way." I said, still looking strait ahead. "Thanks, and I love you too." He said, kissing me. Then I realized what he said this morning, is now coming into context.

(Author's Note: I have become very emotional. I cried when I saw that Tim left the offices, not because I was mad, not because I was happy. I was in the middle. Again, thanks for the support, I will see you in the next chapter.

~+SarcasticPro