Chapter 17

!(6 Weeks Pregnant)!

Tim stayed at the offices the rest of the day, mostly because I wanted food every hour, but that is normal for me even when I wasn't pregnant. "Tim." I said. "More tacos?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed, "I love you." I replied. "Love you too." He came over to my chair and almost kissed me, then Adam walked in with a red mark on his face. "Y/n you do first aid right?" I nodded, "Well Max pimp slapped me and I wanted to know what I do to make it stop hurting." Tim and I just about died laughing. "He pimp slapped you?!" I caught my breath. "It hurts, I don't need judgement, I need help!" Adam replied. "Ice, lots of ice. If it doesn't stop by tomorrow, tell me." I stated, he nodded and walked out. 

(END OF THE DAY, YAY)

We told everyone bye and walked out. Tim didn't stop smiling all day, which made me smile most of it also. We pulled into the drive way, and I immediately felt sick. I got inside and got water, nothing else, just water. "What's wrong?" Tim asked as I sat on the bed. "I ate to much, or at least thats what I think." I said playing on my phone. "Or you're getting morning sickness?" He said. "How much did you and Alesa talk today?" I asked giggling. "A lot." He laughed and sat down next to me, taking my hand. "I'm gonna go get food." He said walking out. "Don't even say that word around me right now." I yelled. I walked into the closet to get my pajama's, then felt everything getting ready to come up, 'I am never eating again.' I thought as I threw up. The next few months are going to be the best/worst time of my life.

Tim came in with crackers and water. "Thanks bebeh." I said, laughing. "No problem bebeh." He replied laughing.

(Author's Note: Out of all the fanfics I have read, they never capture the full experience of pregnancy. I am so happy with all the support and votes, it means so much, and I know I say it every chapter, but it really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro