Chapter 3

Tim drove us home and didn't stay that night. I hate to say it, but I was happy about him not staying. I needed time to think about my feelings. So I needed help from F/n as desperate as that sounds.

Y- Yourself F- F/n

F: Hey girl hey!

Y: We have urgent problem...

F- GIVE THE DETAILS

Y- I like Tim.... a lot...

F- *loud scream* I KNEW IT! I am coming over tomorrow and we are going to plan how you are going to ask him out!

Y- For one; I HAVE FUCKING EARS YOU KNOW, and for two; fine, but you are staying home when I do it.

F- Shut up! I am going to hide in the darkness and wait for you. Now I am going to plan. Bye!

With that F/n hung up. Well I just got fucked. Now I have to ask Tim out, all by F/n's rules. I am going to look like an idiot also. "Why can't we just have another movie night?!" I said out loud. I should have asked her to come today also. With that I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my couch, it was Tim. "Hey, sorry for showing up unexpectedly, but I really need to talk to you." He said with a worried look on his face. I gestured for him to come and take a seat on the couch, he did. "Whats up?" I asked in a concerned tone. "I was wondering if you, um, ifyouwantedtogooutwithme?" He announced, "English please." I said. He took a breath, "Will you go out with me?" He questioned slowly. I smiled and blushed a bit, "I would love to, Tim." I said hugging him.

(Author's Note: I was told by a few of my friends that the last ending was very cliché, well I did it again! I hope you enjoyed, I will see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro