Chapter 15

!6 Weeks Later!

It was all amazing. We went to Hawaii and stayed for a week, but two were flying days. I never expected any of this happening. Going next door to yell at people, then getting married a year later to one of them. We didn't think of it as a honeymoon until the last night, lets just say we had... fun.

We thought we would go check in at the offices. Max, Ross, and Tim were all talking about how they wanted to visit. So I asked Adam:

A-Adam Y-You

Y: Hey can the guys come visit today if the schedule isn't to hectic?

A: Yeah, just bring them with you today, Max and I have to do a slap fight anyways.

Y: Thanks! Be there in a bit!

I told Max and Ross, and they said they would meet us there. So Tim and I went there from the airport. We got in and everyone popped out and yelled "Congratulations!" I smiled and said thanks.

I walked to my office, Tim was talking to Adam and a few others. I felt a pain in my stomach, shit, who am I kidding, its nothing. I decided to ask Alesa, Jess, and F/n to lunch, so we could talk and catch up on things. "Hey babe, I am going to go to lunch with the guys, you coming?" Tim asked walking in. "No, I am going to lunch with Alesa Jess, and F/n." He nodded and walked out

(Time Skip Meeting Place For Food)

The girls ran up and hugged me when I got there, "I was only gone for a week!" I said hugging back. "We know, we want all the details." F/n winked, as did Jess and Alesa, I blushed and sat down. "It was fun, also very tiring." I announced, F/n laughed and whispered something to Alesa. "Yeah, in bed." Jess finally said. I started banging my head on the table, "That also." I replied. "OMG REALLY?! YOU BOTH DID THE THING?!" They all screamed like we here in high school. I nodded, the same pain from earlier came back. "Alesa and Jess, I have a question. When you were pregnant, did you have a pain like someone was stabbing you in like the first few days?" They nodded, I banged my head on the table again. "Wait, do you think you are pregnant?" Everyone said. I nodded, my head still on the table.

We paid for our drinks and went to the drug store to pick up tests, then drove to Jess's house. Because the guys wouldn't show up there. "Fuck." I said walking out. 'Positive.'

(Author's Note: You may have had a little to much fun *wink wink* BUT BABY! YASSSSS! You are gonna be a mama! Thanks for the support. Follow me on twitter: @SarcasticPro. See you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro