Chapter 2

*+Your POV+*

'I don't remember my couch ever being this comfy.' I thought as I woke up, 'oh, I'm in my bed. Thats why.' I had forgotten that Tim stayed over last night, so I was a bit surprised when I rolled over. I checked my phone '6:30. Wait! Today is Saturday! So I have no school. I wonder if Tim works on weekends?' I thought. I got up making sure I didn't wake him. I went to the kitchen to grab some PopTarts and watch more Looney Toons.

Tim walked out while I was half way into the 3rd episode. "Morning!" I say looking at him. "Morning beautiful." He said back. My cheeks started burning, but I chuckled a little bit. "Hey one question. Do you have school today?" Tim asked, coming over to sit down next to me. "No, why?" I replied. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to work with me today? You don't have to get out of your pajamas, its our pajama day." I smiled and nodded. "Okay, but let me get my turtle onesie, its comfier." I said looking him dead in the eyes. 'Wow, his eyes are so beautiful.' I thought. We looked away and blushed, i got up and got changed.

(Time Skip To Tim's Work)

We walked in the building, he flirted the whole way here. But it was cute! "You know, it gets kinda crazy in there. You should hold my hand." Tim Said as we were on the last step. I played along, because I really did like him.

Tim was definitely right. We got in and were shot with nerf guns, "HOLD FIRE! TIM BROUGHT OUTSIDER!" Said a man with brown curly hair, also in a onesie. But his had walruses. He walked over to us. I waved, "Tim did you get a girlfriend?" The man asked, i blushed. "No Adam. I did not. Hey Em, can I see a gun for a sec?" Tim replied. I nice looking lady walked over with 3 nerf guns in her arms, giving one to Tim and I and keeping one for herself. Lots of other people walked over behind us with guns also, "FIRE!" A different red head announced. Tim and I turned to the other person's side and I walked away.

I was approached by the girl that we saw earlier, "Hi, I'm Emily." She said with a smile. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." I replied. "Tim's desk is over in there. Mess with his stuff all you want!" Emily said, she is really nice. I nodded and walked over there. He had a nice set up, he also worked with some pretty awesome people!

(Time Skip To Lunch)

Tim and I walked in back of the group holding hands. Everyone had already introduced themselves, so I knew who everyone was. It was funny watching the people on the road looking at all of these "grown adults" walking around in onesies and different pajamas. Tim was talking to me about what everyone did at the offices, and why Adam had a vlog camera out. YouTube. "Em, she does the schedules. Corey does editing and recording on the real life sets. Jordan, Tristan, Max, and I also do editing. Then everyone else makes the videos." He said, looking down at our hands, me doing the same.

'I think I love him...' I thought

*+Tim POV+*

'I think I love her...' I thought

(Author's Note: How sweet! In this book I am going to try to make it more obvious that you like one and other. I might also start adding music for you all to listen to while reading. But anyways, i hope you enjoyed, I will see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro