Chapter 14

I drove home listening to my playlist so I didn't have to deal with adds. "Closer" by Chainsmokers came on, "Perfect." I said with a smirk. Tim hates the song, but its so good! I called Tim, music playing in the background. (play song!)

T- Tim Y- You

T: Why in the hell is that song playing.

Y: Can we play this at the wedding?!

T: Over my dead body.

I got into the drive way a second after hanging up. I ran to his office, not caring if he was recording or not, "Whatcha doin'?" I asked cutely. "Making a video with the other people in the house." He replied, I kissed his cheek and walked out.

'6:30' the clock on the wall read. I went into the bedroom, and walked into the closet to get my pajama's. While I was in there I had flashbacks to Tim and I's first kiss. I laughed at the thought:

'We walked into my closet, walls lined with movies and collectables. "Wow." Tim mouthed, I leaned against the one wall with nothing on it. Tim came over and put his hands on the wall behind me and leaned in. I didn't even tense up when our lips met. After 17.3 seconds, we had to pull away, sadly. "Wow." I whispered. "Shit, I'm sorry." He said scratching the back of his neck. I stopped him before he could say more, and kissed him again. We pushed me against the wall making a bang sound. We pulled away-'

I felt a chin sit on my shoulder, "What ya thinkin' about?" Tim asked. I turned myself in his arms, "Remember our first kiss?" I smirked. "How could I forget?! We were at your old apartment having a movie night. You went to get the movies from the closet, leaned against the wall, and I kissed you." He laughed. I eye contact with him. He spinned me around and pushed me up against the wall. I smiled again, as my lips met his for a passionate kiss. "I love you." He said pulling away. "I love you, too. Now move I need to make food." I replied, he laughed as I walked out.

2 more months until I am married to this man.

(Author's Note: I surprisingly wrote this on my bus listening to Panic! at the Disco. I don't really like it, but that is a thing that happens to a lot of people. But if you guys like it, I like it. Thanks for all the support you show on these, I will see you into the next one!

~+SarcasticPro