Chapter 4

The next morning was not the best. My depression was back. Fan-fucking-tastic. But the timing was a bit nice, it was winter break starting Monday. It was also getting closer to Christmas! 'Oh shoot!' I thought waking up looking at my phone, 'I need to call F/n and tell her she can just come over and hang out, not ask Tim out for me. I'll just text her.' 

'Thing with Tim is off. He came over last night and asked! Please don't scream. Just come over anyways and we can have movie night with Tim, Ross, and Max. Because I know you have the hots for Max.' I texted. I could see it a few nights ago. She was making "googley eyes" at him all night. But they would make an AMAZING couple. I looked at the time '10:00' I slept in, good thing Max and Ross took the hint.

The rest of the day was terribly boring. Tim didn't come over or text me, no one did. Well F/n did, it was just her saying she would be there around 6:00 and that she hates me. I replied with "I know." It was only 5:57 when I heard a knock, it was the boys and F/n walking up behind them. Tim gave me a hug, he was also the last one in. "What movies we watchin' tonight?" Ross asked sitting on the couch. Tim was holding my hand, "No idea yet, I will go find a few." I answered, taking Tim with me. We walked into my closet, walls lined with movies and collectables. "Wow." Tim mouthed, I leaned against the one wall with nothing on it. Tim came over and put his hands on the wall behind me and leaned in. I didn't even tense up when our lips met. After 17.3 seconds, we had to pull away, sadly. "Wow." I whispered. "Shit, I'm sorry." He said scratching the back of his neck. I stopped him before he could say more, and kissed him again. We pushed me against the wall making a bang sound. We pulled away and started laughing. "All good in there?!" F/n asked from the living room. "All is good in the neighborhood! Just dropped some movies!" I yelled back laughing, pulling Tim in again. 

After that last kiss we got the movies, 'Scary Movie 5' and 'Ouija.' I also grabbed a few seasons of 'Fairly Odd Parents' in there also so some of us can sleep tonight. We ended with 'Ouija.' I put my legs in Tim's lap. Then fell asleep. Sadly, thinking about my depression.

(Author's Note: This one gives me a good chuckle when I read it over. Also if you ever wonder why they are scary movies, that is because I have my friends pick them for me because I will pick Frozen, and only Frozen. God I love that movie. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro