Chapter 5

!2 Months Later!

I woke up next to him. Life is amazing. In the past few months I have moved into a house with Tim, Ross, and Max. Tim and I announced our relationship a month ago, even though everyone probably knew, they acted surprised. Christmas was amazing also. We went over to Adam's and opened presents over there while movies played in the background. I got a job working at the offices as an editor also. 

"Babe, come on. It's Monday, we have work!" I whispered waking up Tim.  "Go get a shower and i will be up when you are out." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got out of bed trying not to trip over this mess we call a room. 'Fuck I need to do some cleaning.' I thought grabbing the door handle, looking back to close the door. 

I got out and got dressed in a band tee and some black jeans. Tim still wasn't up. "Tim wake the fuck up!" I yelled. "I'm up!" He said popping out of bed. He gave me a peck on the lips and went to get ready.

(Time Skip To Work)

We arrived a few minutes early. I was driving with Tim, and Max and Ross were in their car. Tim held my hand the whole way there. He found out about my depression last month, F/n told him. I feel better, well kind of. I am happy that F/n told him, I probably wouldn't have been able to do it myself. I turn off the car once we get into our spot. He pulls my hand to his and kisses it, "I love you so much, Y/n." Tim whispers looking me in the eyes. "I love you too, forever and always." I replied. "Forever and always." He kissed me. With that we walked into the building, to be greeted by a familiar face... 

(Author's Note: Welp, the about of cheesy-ness that took was horrifying. This is one of my shorter chapters, but there was a cliffhanger. I read a fan fiction the other night and it had the most amazing speech in there, absolutely loved it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro