Chapter 2: Moving Things Along

Ciel's POV

We had finally gotten back to the mansion and had informed the Queen about our current situation. We had also settled Ms. Black Rock Shooter in a room. Everything was fine, except the fact that we could not get Ms. Black Rock Shooter into a proper uniform. I swear, this has be the hardest task for this mission!

"It's just until you leave here. And besides, it's just a maid's dress..."

I was already more than annoyed with this whole ordeal. I had my hand resting on my temple in attempt to calm my headache, but to no avail.

"No."

I groaned. Why must this girl be so difficult?!

Black Rock Shooter's POV

"No."

The boy groaned, clearly annoyed. I was pretty annoyed, myself. I was standing, with my arms crossed. My eyebrows were furrowed, and my eyes were narrowed a bit. It was clear to him that I wasn't going to give up. I don't care for when people bother me about my outfit. It even got so bad as for some people to decide that I would be an easy target.

He groaned one last time, before slipping into his own thoughts. After some time, he finally looked up and said to me,

"At least zip up your jacket. I'll be satisfied, then."

I slipped into my own thoughts after he finished. Well, it wouldn't be drastically changing my style. And it would mean I get to keep my original outfit.

"Fine."

The boy, Ciel I believe was his name, sighed in relief.

Ciel's POV

"Fine."

Finally! God, that must have been the hardest thing to deal with since forever!

I sat back in my chair, and breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at Ms. Black Rock Shooter, and spoke.

"All right. Since that's settled, we should next-"

Suddenly, a knock resounded at the door.

"My lord, another letter from the queen has been delivered. Is this a good time?"

Both Ms. Black Rock Shooter and I turned to the door after Sebastian finished his statement. Well, my next request will have to wait..

"Enter."

Right after my command, Sebastian opened the door and delivered the letter on a silver platter as always. Ms. Black Rock Shooter stared at the delivery and tilted her head in confusion. I struggled to hold back a snicker. She looked actually very... cute like that. It was amusing.

I took the letter, and opened it to read.

Dear faithful Guard Dog,

I regret to inform you that crime is growing quickly in London. Now, there is a mass murder who is very good at hiding his tracks. He has already killed over 50 innocent civilians with nothing to trace. I hope you can use your new ally and your very capable butler to quickly apprehend this new enemy. Use force if necessary.

Please hurry to catch this new foe. I wish you the best of the luck.

Sincerely,

Victoria

My eyebrows furrowed. A mass murderer who has already killed over 50 innocent bystanders... disgusting.