Ch 13: Interrogation

BGS's POV:

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, blurriness drowning my senses so much I couldn't see where I was. I shook my head a bit to try to clear my vision a bit, which worked, thankfully and was finally able to see I was in a jail cell. Oh, that's right. I managed to get captured by that Shooter and her friends. Perfect.

I shifted and tried to reach for my blade (which, mind you, was on the other side of the bars), just to find out my hands were bound. Well, at least they were smart enough to contain me. Oh did I mention I was on my knees, too?

I groaned again, but this time, it was in annoyance. I can't believe I let myself get caught. Me! And by those two, no less! Argh! This has to be the most embarrassing moment I've had in this world.

By the time I finished my silent rant about being caught, I heard the nearby door open. I just sat there, waiting for whoever was out there to come in and talk to me, possibly to interrogate me. Most likely. That's what usually happens in those tv shows Saya always watches. I'll never understand that woman's tastes.

I silently shook the thoughts away as the door opened fully (if only to blind me on the way because of how bright the outside room was) to reveal just the people who I didn't want to see. Shooter and the kid, with that butler of his trailing not even a foot behind him. Along with those nuisances, many other people wearing uniforms came in as well. Probably this world's police.

My anger and annoyance slowly rose with every second I saw them, but decided not to show my true emotions for that would be a risk. What risk? Why, the risk of my enemies seeing me as weak, of course. If you allow that sort of thing to happen, your enemies have already won. Anyway, enough about that.

Instead of scowling at them like any normal person would, I simply smirked the same way I did before all this happened to let them know I wasn't ready to back down. They just simply stared at me, letting no emotion slip past their rigid masks of nothingness. I scoffed mentally. In reality, I knew they were just as cautious as I was.

I tilted my head as my smirk widened.

"Ah, there you two are. I was wondering where you went off to."

I could feel Shooter's glare burn into my soul, but I didn't care. As I said before, I'm not about to let my enemy know my true feelings. While this was happening, the little brat stepped forward and held an air of a grown up. Pssh. What a child.

"Black Gold Saw."

Even his tone was authoritative. It took everything in my power not to shake my head in annoyance and groan. Instead, I just raised a brow inquisitively, wondering what on earth this child could want with me.

"You are to remain silent and only speak when spoken to. Do that, and this interrogation will go smoothly. Refuse, and you'll quickly get used to the feeling of electricity."

My eyes widened just a smidge. I'm honestly surprised they would go to such lengths, but what does it matter? I'm not dumb enough to try to escape with so many people blocking the seemingly-only entrance here with my weapon behind the bars. I just resumed my original position and nodded silently, awaiting my interrogation.

"Good."

He turned to Shooter and one of the guards and whispered something. Unfortunately, it was too quiet for me to discern what they were saying, so I just patiently waited. Finally, he turned back to me.

"Now, what is your business here? Why have you suddenly decided to attack innocent people here?"

I chuckled. Of course that's what he would open up with.