Chapter 3: Operation Underway

BRS POV

"No! No way! Not happening!"

I crossed my arms in annoyance and frustration.

"This isn't an option. It's for the mission."

"I am not wearing a dress!"

This idiotic kid was trying to get me to try on a dress for as he claimed "the mission". Seriously, one would've thought this kid would have learned from past experiences. He failed at trying to get me to change my style before, and that was just changing my style. Now, he's trying to get me to try on a specific dress. Seriously, kid, I thought you were smarter than that.

The boy groaned in annoyance, yet again.

Ciel's POV

I groaned in annoyance, resting my hand on my temple yet again.

Why must this girl be so difficult with her fashion sense?! Seriously, one would have thought that a girl from her world wouldn't have the time to worry about fashion and wouldn't care if her style was changed.

"Please, it's just for one night!"

I didn't want to resort to begging like this, but we couldn't risk a fight now by asking Sebastian to force her into the dress. We wouldn't have enough time to clean up because of the mission.

"You won't have to wear it ever again!"

"No."

ARGGHHHH!!!

BRS POV

"No."

The boy slamed his head on the table, creating a loud thud. I struggled to hold back a chuckle. That actually looked like it hurt the kid. The butler rushed to his side with a smile on his face, probably thinking the same thing I was.

"Are you all right, my lord?"

The boy raised his head.

"I'm fine..."

I shook my head. Well, I suppose in this world, his actions would be considered giving up, so I gave up, too. This day has been too long, and honestly, I need to battle someone to relieve my stress.

I sighed heavily.

"All right, but after, you do not utter a sound about my appearance. Deal?"

The boy's head shot up, clearly surprised at my sudden proposal.

He quickly regained his posture and cleared his throat.

"Of course, deal."

He turned to his butler, and spoke.

"Sebastian, show Ms. Black Rock Shooter the dress for this evening."

The butler, Sebastian apparently, smiled and bowed,

"Yes, my lord."

Okay, that was getting annoying.

Sebastian opened the door and let me out first.

I followed him down the right corridor from the boy's office, until he suddenly stopped, confusing me. Suddenly, he whirled around to face me, and before I knew what was happening, I was trapped on the opposite wall, my arms pinned above me.

The butler lowered his head to me, and spoke lowly.

"Now, who are you really and what business do you have with my master?"

His eyes... they weren't the normal red I had seen. Instead, they were pink and the pupil was that of a cat's. But that didn't matter to me.

All that I cared about was he was close. WAY too close...