Characters- Introduction!!

Grace Corporation Ltd, a Fortune Global 500 company is New York based world's biggest insurance company in Private sector owned by 3 Indian Best friends. Other than Insurance business, Grace Internationals deals mainly in refining petrochemicals and in the oil and gas sectors.

In 2007, they acquired "New life Institution of medical equipment" and made sure to restructure it, now providing medical equipment throughout the world and In 2010 they started to stretch their wings in Telecommunication sector. Grace Telecom Network, is the world's largest wireline telecommunications,mobile network and broadband Internet services provider.

Dr.Seshank Gupta (Seshi): Only son of Mr. Raghuveer Gupta and Mrs.Gayatri Gupta , who reside in New york with his family. He is 27 and a doctor, specialized in NEUROSURGEON. He received many awards for his work in medicine. He is arrogant, rude, filthy rich, deadly handsome yet a filial son.

Mytri Bharadwaj: She is the elder daughter of Mr. Amit Baradwaj and Mrs. Leela Baradwaj, who resides in India. She is 22 and doing her Masters in Business management. She is wild, stubborn, witty, sarcastic yet breathtakingly beautiful, sexy, hot and........ kind hearted (totally unexpected trait).

Amit Bharadwaj: He is India's top Diamond Merchant, casually called as "Diamond King" by the media. Lenient and loves both of his daughters Mytri and Pyar but has a bad impression on young generation's definition of love and love marriages.

Mrs.Leela Amit Bharadwaj: Mother of Mytri and Pyar. Housewife and a calm minded person. She doesn't go against her husband. Loves and always supports Seshi.

Pyar Bharadwaj: Younger sister of Mytri,18. Fun loving and childish. Supports Seshi unanimously in any situation to tease her sister.

Raghuveer Gupta: Head of the Family as well as the Chairman of GRACE Corporation, NEW YORK. A loving husband for Gayatri and caring father for Seshi. Best Friends with Arvind and Prem and treats them like his younger brothers.

Mrs. Gayatri Gupta: Lawyer. Wife of Raghuveer Gupta and mother of Seshank Gupta. She is a distant relative of Mytri's family but very close to them and loves her more than her own son.

Arvind Rana Singh: Ruthless CFO of Grace corp., Best friends with Raghuveer Gupta and Prem Modi. Married to Sadhana, loves her eternally but can't accept the fact that their only son Sujith choose to become Doctor, instead of a business man like him.

Mrs.Sadhana Singh: wife of Arvind Rana Singh. An artist. Loves to paint.Soft hearted, Best friends with Gayatri Gupta and Poonam Modi.

Dr.Sujith Rana Singh: Only son of Arvind and Sadhana Singh. 26,Gynecologist, serious and less talkative yet sensible and Best friends with Seshank Gupta and Shyam Modi.

Prem Modi: COO of Grace corp., Best friends with Raghuveer and Arvind. A former mobster, now changed to Fun loving, prankster and optimistic.

Mrs.Poonam Modi (Pam): Wife and love of the life of Prem Modi. She best friends with Sadhana and Gayatri. She is Gossip queen of the family .

Pam and Prem eloped and married in their teens still prefers to acts like teenage lovers and usually forgets the fact that they already had a 22-year-old son, Shyam Modi.

Shyam Modi: Only son of Prem and Pam. Best friend's with Seshi and Sujith - "Monkey of the Household"

Hot and handsome Harshad Chopra as Seshi!! 

A/N: 

A/N: 

Hi Lovely Readers!

For Mytri...Wait for a while...we will give suggestions soon so you can choose your favourite one among them as Mytri.

Please...vote , comment, share my story and follow me:-)

Sandyblush