XXIV Wedding Breakers!

The above cover is by Likhitha9 . thank you so much for such awesome cover dear.

Seshi POV:

"You what?" I yelled at Mytri making her roll her eyes.

Oh god!....what is wrong with her?

Why am I one who is suffering from her craziness?

I just asked her yesterday night to submit the form to apply for the last semester of MBA and she did.

Well... I just came to know from the university Dean's text how she applied.

"You said to submit and I did. Why are you yelling at me for something you made me do? Are you trying to play with me because I'm naïve?" She yelled back and glared at me.

Naïve? She?

Oh... What days I'm seeing right now to the point that Mytri started hallucinating herself as Naïve!

It is true that its evil god's ruling era...!

Mytri and Naïve... how funny!

And why is she glaring at me? I should be the one to glare and punish her for the stunt she pulled. How in the hell would she get such ideas?

I asked her study and complete the last semester of her MBA as simple as that. I just asked her to submit the application form to the university Shyam,is doing MBA from. Apparently there was student exchange program in both the IIM and New york University, I talked with the dean long ago to allow her to complete her graduation from there and he agreed to allow her attend exams and self-study.

I did my best to make her fulfill her education and her career oriented goals and yet she defies me.

"Oh so you submitted the empty form? Without filling it? Have you finally lost it?" I mocked her and looked at her incredulously.

She definitely is my soul mate. She always makes me show my other faces which others doesn't know about.

She's capable of constructing me with new feeling and emotions and yet destructing me with her defying nature.

"What is happening here? Seshi, why are creating a ruckus here? If you have any issues with your wife, then go to your house and deal. You are spoiling my grand daughter's wedding with your childish bickering." Swasthi's grandma scolded but I can see the amused glitter in her wise experienced eyes.

"Why did you do that Mytri? You love your studies so much as far as I know." Swasthi asked softly peeking from her veil.

Well... because she loves to get on my nerves.

She loves to irritate me.

She loves to show her evilness to me.

And she loves when those work on me.

So, basically she loves everything I hate.

Mytri grinned at her like she won a lottery and said "Because I love to defy him. I love my studies no doubt, but I did what I did has a reason. And grandma, I want to deal with this matter right now. I know it's your granddaughter's wedding but she will at least know what she's getting herself into." Mytri glared at me.

Reason? I scoffed inwardly.

Her useless reasons are not new to me.

I hope people in this hall are blessed with long life after hearing her useless and senseless reasons.

And what's with her glaring me. This little fox is being brave with me these days.

Wait for few more days you cunning fox... you submit your application and to me too.