XXVI Birthday Girl

This awesome cover is made by  kzainab498 

This awesome cover is made by  kzainab498 . Thank you so much for the awesome cover:) 

Mytri's POV:

Am I crying?

Am I really crying?

I am not right! Then why they are all telling that I am crying from past three days?!

Three days?

Aren't they exact days, when I last time saw 'Seshi's Handsome face'?

But now why I feel like It is centuries ago that last time I saw him and I am going to die in next few seconds if I don't see him again?

He left me...

It all happened three days ago which is the worst day of my life...

That day, I was so happy on the way back from office to home. I went to Prem Uncle's house and borrowed Shyam for few days. Uncle and Aunt were so happy with my decision that they said they won't bother me if I didn't even return him at all.

I laughed my heart out on their joke and took Shyam to my home.

I thought of bringing him to our house for a while just to make fun of Seshi and tease him and see how he can seduce me but when I reached there, something unexpected happened.

Seshi was in the hall, waiting for me with a bag pack.!

I asked him whether he's going somewhere.

He then replied that, He is going to attend a medical conference in California for three days which is must and should attend to present his research there.

But then what about me?

I should have asked him then! I should have stopped him then and there itself and confessed him that I can't take my very next breathe without him next to me!

But how fool I Am?!

I didn't tell him like that!!

I just promised him, I will take care of myself till he returns.

I and Shyam gave him hugs and wished him all the best before dropping him at the airport.

Fifteen minutes after the flight took off, I understood the grave mistake of my life...

How can I survive without him for three days?

I was sitting on the passenger seat of our car, when Shyam first told me that I was crying?

I know he will be back in three days, then why was I crying? Did I miss him already?

Instead of taking me to my home, Shyam brought me to his. He said that he never saw me crying that much or being that sad, ever.