XII. Ready for honeymoon?

Mytri POV:

WHAT?!

What nonsense is he speaking?

He loves me!?

Oh please!! I know I am lucky, but not that much right?

How can Seshi, the great! love a drama queen Mytri like me!

He must have gone insane after learning about his car.

Right... that must be it.!!

Or else is it a dream?

If I pinch myself and don't feel the stinging pain then it is a dream. Yes... Let me try.

I took the skin of my hand in between the two fingers and gave it a very hard squeeze.

Ouch!!! It hurts.

Then... !!! Did he...

Did he just...

Did he just say 'I LOVE YOU' words?

I Love You???

But how?

Does he really... love...

"You both" I heard Seshi, breaking me from my internal turmoil. I came out of trance and looked at him in a mixture of disbelief, anger, confusion and expectation.

"You know that I Love You BOTH so much" he continued and all my questions that I asked myself are answers with just two words 'You Both'.

He loves you and Shyam both... the same way... Mytri.

Yes, he loves us both. He does love me as an acquaintance, as a friend, as his uncle-aunt's daughter, as a certain member of the family. But... He doesn't love how a husband should love a wife. He doesn't see me as a woman. I'm not his lady love. But yet he loves... just like how he loves his family, friends and probably patients too.

He loves us both the same way Mytri... do not raise your expectations...

A tear rolled down from my cheeks while fighting my own battle against me. But I cannot show how effected I am now. I need to show Seshi what Mytri is made of. If he didn't love a soft-natured and a cheerful Mytri, then he will love a torturous devil Mytri. Whatever it is I will make sure, that he will love me!!

"That's it. We've put up with a lot of crap with you. Your next semester is going to start in few days and all the five months of the college you are not allowed to bunk a single class. I had already called your authorities and instructed them to cancel your graduation certificate if you get a red mark in a single project, if you bunk one class and if you act out of the rules. You are completing your final semester with flying colors and I will personally look into it. Am I understood? AM I?" Seshi shouted at Shyam and I took a step back scared of this Seshi.