XXIX Consummation

Mytri POV:

H-Honeymoon?

Oh No! Why do I always have to deal with romantic yet horror situations like this?

Seshi―My God has kidnapped me for our honeymoon and I have no way to escape now.

Well, there should be some way to escape this!

I cannot ask him to just drop me in the middle of woods. Of course, if I asked him then he would definitely fulfil this wish of mine gladly! The smirk on his arrogant face is evident that 'My god' is out of leash and he will be like this until I give myself to him completely in every way!

No! I can't let it happen any time soon! I should make him fall head over heels for me before I give myself to him for eternity!!

I think I should plan something after reaching the resort to be a safe virgin.

But what can I do to just let him kiss and romance but not go beyond it?

He's taking me to the honeymoon to do it right! Of course he must've planned it all the while.

Oh dear God! Now how do I escape 'my god's' grip?

How about I act like I'm suffering from stomach bug or something. Considering I was not well this morning, Seshi would definitely buy my act.

Angel Mytri: Mytri, he's a doctor, remember? Treating stomach bug is something as easy as to kiss you.

Uh! Why is angel sometimes right?

I looked at Seshi who is driving calmly with a gleeful smile on his face. He looked handsome as always but that smile on his face had my inside shiver at unknown anticipation.

He sure planned many things for me I think. But the question is how to escape it. I think I need to use my awesome brain.

Hmm... Excellent!

I have an amazing idea! How can someone be as clever as me! I patted my shoulder at the awesome idea I got.

What if I tell him that I'm interested in girls! Then he will surely not touch me though I love him to touch me.

Devil Mytri: Are you sure you are alright Mytri? Why in the hell would he ever believe that, when you responded to his kisses, hugs and touches like a vampire thirsty for blood? Have you finally lost the last screw in your brain too?

But... He would at least think that I prefer both the ehem... *cough cough* genders.

Angel Mytri: Devil, I think Mytri needs a therapist. She's under disbelieving hallucination. You fool Mytri, then why would he have a problem with touching you when you prepare men too, you idiot?

When Angel raised that point, I felt like a stupid. How did I not think about that? He knows me too well to believe my acts. He knows me more than I know myself.

Then how in the Seshi-ian world would I be able to overcome this. He wouldn't believe anything I say.

He wouldn't!

Wait!

He will not believe me. But he will believe anyone but me right?

He will definitely.

So with the thought in mind, my evil brain tightened it screws for the best idea anyone could ever think of ever.

I immediately texted Pyar and sent her the script I wanted her to enact tomorrow morning, When Seshi hears the awesome script I planned, from Pyar, then he will drop this honeymoon plan and rush to India along with me.