XXXVIII Little Grandpa

Seshi POV:

How did she do that?

I can't believe my own eyes when day before yesterday Mytri called me from the airport to pick her and Sujith to home!

How in the freaking hell did she get her hands on Sujith?

And moreover when I heard the news and reached the airport I expected Sujith to be binded in ropes or chains and ten of my Uncle's security dragging him to home, but it wasn't like that!

Sujith is happily walking out the airport holding his and Mytri's luggage where as Mytri is taking a Selfie of her and Sujith and uploaded in our family Whatsapp group!

Of course, as expected my dad replied to the picture "That's my favorite child! I am proud of you. You always accomplish the most impossible Task"

"What I did, Dad?" I replied doubtfully in the group.

"Oh, Don't mind me, Seshi Child. Ya, may be one or two situations when you made me extremely proud of you like when you married my Mytri and treat her like a queen she is. I may have called you my favorite in over excitement but the truth is truth. The above appreciation refers to my all time favorite child Mytri, not you" He replied with mocking smiley making me roll my eyes.

And of course the next 3400 conversation are from four sets of parents we have about how dutiful daughter Mytri is to understand parent's pain and bring Sujith back and not to mention everyone is indirectly taunting me for helping in Sujith's escape.

And my "Self praising queen" who never left a ball without kicking when it is in her court took full advantages of the praising she was showered with!

I was about to quit the group but I do know my loving family will mock me more if I did it!

The question that was flaunting in my mind from past two days is how Sujith agreed to come back and how did he agree to attend a matchmaking lunch?

As of now, all the family members are getting ready to go to a lunch meeting to Thakkar's house.

I know Mytri is capable of many things remembering her tricky hands and cunning brain, but I didn't expect for her to actual convince a person like Sujith, who is famous for being a hard headed, for something he doesn't like and to my utter surprise she not only convinced Sujith to come back but to go and see Ashiqa thakkar, the most eligible bachelorette for him according to my mom and other ladies in the house.

"Perfect" I heard my goddess voice which pulled me out of my trance.

I looked at the gorgeous sight of my Mytri who is admiring herself in the mirror and smiling like a crazy bull.

"How is it possible for me to look so beautiful and perfect every freaking day, Seshi? Don't you think it's such an honor for you to have this beautiful nymph in your arms for this life?" She asked puffing her cheeks with a rose color powder.

Of course it is but if I admit it, her eyes will reach over her head and she would soon forgot to walk on the floor and starts to fly high on the sky.!

So, usually to keep her humble and intact on mother earth, I will take the privilege of humble twisting her words but not today!

Today I am man under mission. Spending more than few months of my married life, my wife successfully rubbed herself on me.

Don't take me wrong... I am not talking about physical intimacy thing, in which I should say I am lucky to have this sexy diva for me. I am just saying that she rubbed her "curiosity" attitude to me. I was just curious about how she convinced hard headed Sujith!!