III. Engagement!

Seshi's POV:

I'm sure one of these days I'll kill that stupid Shyam for the troubles he is causing. It isn't any other letter by my first kiss letter is missing.

Heavens... please consider all the lives I've saved and have mercy on me not letting the letter into the wrong hands.

I ran towards the palace, to the living room. There are many servants cleaning the place and decorating it for my engagement party.

I went inside the living room and asked few maids if they've seen any letter. But then again, I'm out of luck all thanks to Shyam. I looked everywhere and went towards the supervisor of the event to ask about the paper. He said that there are few letters and papers with Mytri's name on it so he delivered all of them to her room.

Oh Damn... Now I need to sneak into her room

I was going towards her room, I had a near heartache when Amit uncle called me from behind.

Oh no this is not happening...

Me: Yes uncle

Amit uncle: Follow me to my study I need to have a talk with you.

Why is he in a serious mood? Don't tell me that... Oh no Seshi be positive... be positive...

Amit uncle: I received the paper.

WHAT?!?!?!

Amit uncle: but the information is brief and vague. Can you detail it?

He is asking me to detail his daughter and my first kiss I wrote in a letter?

Me: Uncle? You want the details of...

Amit Uncle: I need to know each and every detail from start to end Seshi.

Did Amit Uncle have a soul swap?

Me: um... Uncle that day, when we were leaving___

Amit Uncle: I know Seshi but please ask your friend if he can go into our company firewalls and let me know the details of loopholes.

Huh?

Ahh... thank god he is talking about the results of ethical hacking he asked to be done in his company files to know the loopholes and scams taking place.

I nodded and told him that the whole document would be sent to him by end of the month.

After coming out of the study, I took a deep breath to calm myself and went towards Mytri's room. I lifted my hand to knock but noticed that the door is slightly ajar. I peeped inside the room expecting to find Mytri but she isn't here.

I thanked my luck and entered the room slowly making no sound. I glanced at her princess style bedroom.

 I glanced at her princess style bedroom