XXVIII Couple on Fire

Seshi POV:

"S-seshi *giggle* I love your kisses!" Mytri said and kissed my lips.

Argh!!! What am I going to do to her!

This girl is seriously testing my patience. I put on a seat belt around her and went to the driver seat.

If normal Mytri is a tanker of sexiness, then drunken Mytri is an ocean of it. She looked at me blinking her eyes innocently and leaned inn towards me and kissed my cheek and sucked it.

She pulled me towards her "Kiss me" She said looking into my eyes with so much love for me which created an urge to take her then and there.

"Kiss me Seshi" she asked again in her hazy drunken tone which made me shudder in pleasure.

"Here!" She is said putting her fingers on her alluring lips! "Here!" she said putting her hands on her sexy waist "Or kiss me where ever you want!" She told as if she is giving me full permission!

"Mytri, baby, we need to get you to our house and you need to rest. Okay?" I said soothingly trying to make her drunken brain understand.

"No you kiss me now or I will" She shouted as if I'm taking her candy out of her hand.

Oh Mytri!! You seriously are testing my resistance I'm barely keeping it to myself.

This is the worst torture she ever put me in!! She is just two centimeters away from me and I can't do it!!

Dammit!!

She unbuttoned top four buttons of my shirt and started trailing her hands and that did it.

She is truly the seductress I thought she is!!

If this little minx doesn't kept me in arms length before, I would obviously took her tonight! But my bad!! This is our first time and I want it to be memorable for her too!!

Her seductive hands trailing on my chest did the work and I pulled her into my lap and kissed her passionately. She clutched my shoulders in a tight grip and deepened the kiss if it is ever possible. After few minutes when I realized that we need to heave a breath, I left those luscious lips only to be shocked by her next sentence.

"Take me 'My god"

"Take me Seshi and make me yours completely. I want you" She stated and bite my shoulder.

"Ouch!!" I screamed when she bit me...

"Are you in pain?" she asked me innocently.

"No Wild cat!! No!" I replied and she kissed on where she bit me and she then giggled.

Why is she doing this when she knew I cannot make this move on her?

Not now!

Not here!

Not at this moment!

"Mytri baby, I cann―" She closed my mouth with hers and kissed me deeply again. She took my hands and placed them on her waist making my blood turn into fire.

"You are so tasty, My god!" She said grinning at me like a fool devil she is.

If it was any other day, I would have just tore that flimsy cloth off her and took her my way.

I would've just savored her.

Made a meal out of her. A tasty insatiable meal.

But now is not the time.

I slowly moved her away from me slightly even though that is the thing I hate right now with my whole being.

She looked up towards me pouting "I love you Seshi." She said suddenly making my heart jump in joy and happiness. She said, she finally said that she loves me.