XIII. Drama Queen

Thanks a lot to sakinadudh for this awesome cover:)

Mytri POV:

My Honeymoon!!

The moon where I will go with my honey....!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to...

At least not now!!

Now I want to torture Seshi with my small small and not harmful revenge plans, have fun with my new family, make Seshi fall in love with me and most importantly show him what Mytri is made of. Make him understand that in his last life he had done something very good so that in this life he deserves me and my love!

He should literally confess me, "Mytri, My love! You are my life, my wife. I married you only because I love you." Till then I won't go to honeymoon because if I go alone with him for a week or two, my hormones take charge whenever I'm with him alone!

I enjoyed the date with Seshi so much doesn't mean that I will go on a self-hormonal-sacrifice of my perfectly assembled anatomy called body into his temptingly torturous hands with ten vasco da gama inspired fingers.

Oh!!! How I love having them on my... Shut up Mytri, this is not going to be happening anytime soon.

But still, I like to dream about Steamy Seshi over sweating me on a honeymoon bed... Oof... his intense eyes, fire generating lips, and his...

No no no stop your dirty thoughts right there Mytri!!

Ya, it is my all time favourite dream of teenage days and the dream I was so eager to make true before our marriage....But now?

No!! No!!! No!!! I need to think something about this and stop this 'go make a family' trip before we return back with our own kid.

Okay so I need to think about it now itself!!!

Aunt Sandhana invited us to have dinner with them before we leave for our honeymoon tomorrow early morning flight. This would be a perfect time to do something. Seshi went over to Sujith's room to talk to him.

Aunt Sandhana is preparing lunch and Arvind uncle is helping aunt. Of course he doesn't know how to cook unlike my dad and Shyam's dad but he still loves to stand next to aunt and help her in whatever she does. When Aunt paints he will hold the paint brush for her and when she feels tired while cooking he plays aunts favorite music. He is so sweet. Aunty is so lucky.

Leaving the lovely couple at the kitchen itself, I started thinking about my plan,

So, I have few free minutes to make a master plan.

If I say that I don't want to go, they go as far as to drug me and send and Seshi wouldn't mind it at all. If I ask Seshi to stop this trip plan, he will ask the reason which I don't want to give. So, I need to do something to myself to save lamb (me) from lion (Seshi).