VIII. Pledges and Curses

Seshi's POV:

"What?"

She doesn't like me?

Keep aside the precious Love which I obviously have for her...! She at least doesn't even like me?

This is the worst joke I ever heard in my life.

She flinched slightly with fear hearing my angry tone. She shivered at my tone and a drop of tear came from her eyes. A few more drops followed it and my heart clenched with pain seeing her crying.

Oh god! Why is she crying now?

Am I the reason for her tears?

How can she not like me....when I am dying here with my undeniable, neverending, long-lasting, explosive love for her.!!

No, no...Seshi..! Control yourself.

"It's okay... we have our whole life to make you fall for me. I'm not pressed for time. I will make you like me." I told her wiping her tears with confidence and commitment as if I am promising to myself that I WILL make her fall in love with me.

Her eyes are trying to say so many things to me but nothing came out of her mouth. I waited and waited hoping she would say something but she didn't.

Kissing her forehead and pulling a duvet on her, "Sleep, You need rest. I know you are tired from all the travelling and rituals" I said to her....She closed her eyes trying to sleep still caught my hand tightly as if I will go away from her If she leaves it.

"Don't worry Mytri, I will never leave you?" I told her in my low tone and she nodded her head sleepily.

I stared at the beautiful angel who closed her eyes tight trying to sleep. After few minutes, her breath got even and then I went to the fridge and took a beer bottle from it. I again came near to her and hold her hand gently with one hand just like I promised her to never leave her, while started gulping beer from the bottle...

Hope she doesn't have a problem with the beer because I really need it tonight with my broken heart.

I, in my lifetime, rejected n number of girls with different proposals...Naughty, decent, indecent, tempting, rich mergers, true love whatever the proposal or the love confession may be, I simply rejected it with arrogance...Because I don't love them...My heart is always with her...WITH MY MYTRI.

Many girls after my rejection, cursed me that I would understand their pain only if I was rejected by my lady love. I was so positive and arrogantly replied that day would never come.!

Now that the day came...I must admit Rejected by the one you love is so painful.

It was like my heart is broken into millions of pieces...and I have nothing with me, not even my broken heart because it's actually with her, still.

Oh God!! What the hell is happening to me?

Why is it so painful?

I though she loves me the way I LOVE HER so so much....She is my everything.

I love her. I love each and everything about her from years or ages.

I like the cutest thing I ever saw in my life.

From the day she came to this world, I never left Mytri alone, we play, we laugh, we cried, we ate and slept together.

I was her prince charming in Grandma stories. I like her smile, I like the litres of Rasna (a fruit flavoured drink) she brought for me to our hideouts...I like to buy Ice creams for her with my pocket money.