II.First Love

"One always returns to one's first loves" - Etienne

Mytri's POV:

"oohhh... you look beautiful and hot in pink sis... Hmm trying to impress someone are we?" Pyar started teasing me looking at me dressed in pink sari.

I'm blushing like a freak hearing her. My Seshi is arriving in anytime soon and I need to do my best to look pretty for him.

When we were young, Seshi used to call me "Pink Baby", He says... I look beautiful and heavenly in pink and all. So, from then on I purchased almost everything in pink. My dresses, shoes, scooty, car, even my toothbrush is pink. My whole room is pink and looks like a princess room.

Pyar: (teasing) Sis... I think you should paint yourself in pink. You are so obsessed with that color and the person who suggested that color for you.

Me: (glaring) I'm not obsessed with Seshi.

Pyar: Oh really?!?! Says the person who is dressed like a pink panther. You always try to dress in pink when your favourite colour is turquoise blue! What about you asking one of your close friends from New York to secretly click pictures of Seshi and send them to you. You even threatened him that you would reveal one of his dirty secrets to his parents. Last year when you went to New York, you threatened one of their security guard...and that poor man...is still sending you hot and handsome pics of Seshi BIL every day!

Me: Well... I just wanted to see him that it.

Pyar: seriously? You miss him every alternate day?

I was about to shot back an answer when she cut me in the middle.

Pyar: No don't!!! I know what level of obsession or love you have. Fine... What about your scrapbook diary?

Oh God!!! She knows about my diary...

Me: W...what diary?

Pyar: Oh come on Mytri sister... I know you have loads of scrapbook diaries from all these years where you stick his picture in each page and write about how your day went, how you missed him, how you felt for him. You write everything... when you are sad or when you are happy. Yet who did not see him personally for 9 years. Hell... you didn't even talk to him more than three times all these years more a minute. Please research and tell me if what you are doing is not obsessed love then what? Sometime I feel like I would become aunt even before you getting married.

She laughed haughtily like she just stated truth which is in fact true. My love for my Seshi is beyond the extent of infinite sky and more than my heart can contain.

I gave my heart to him years back... The thing in my rib cage only spells his name 60 to 100 times in a minute.

Hurry hurry Mytri... your love Seshi will be arriving anytime soon.

I left Pyar to arrive at her own conclusions and I went towards my vanity table to wear ear rings and nose ring.

Pyar: "Go on a couple skydiving with him."

"Spend a night in a jungle alone with him on a tree house."

"Go on a 25th honeymoon trip to Bora-Bora."

"Would like to get a Halloween makeup along with and spend the day like that in our respective work places..."

Oh... Sh... Where did she find my bucket list?